Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

username03

Reaction score
anyone's use prolink gan 65w charge can it charge samsujg at super fast mode or only fast mode
Hi, I’m using Prolink 100w multi-port desktop charger (not charging brick), with two type c output and two normal usb output. Not travel friendly like the Samsung 25w brick unless you’re going overseas. I have a Baseus 65w brick for normal SG traveling around if I need to go on staycation.

Yes, it supports super fast charge, if you use the type c output. Anyway the phone only intake 25w. It’s an overkill to purchase the prolink, but anyway good for future proofing.

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kasia mobile at ion exchange leh... ultra also selling about 1.2K....didnt get ultra cos really dunno need so powerful hp or not...

ApexMan

Reaction score
kasia mobile at ion exchange leh... ultra also selling about 1.2K....didnt get ultra cos really dunno need so powerful hp or not...

do feedback if got isuse like notification lag too

i also on the fences on hooting s21+

current on s10lite quitr happy but limited by the 128gb capacity so meed at 256gb on s21+

ApexMan

Reaction score
Kx5sBFh.jpeg

seem like may update is best

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Bros,

where can we buy the S21 ultra 5G in Singapore with the snapdragon 888 chip instead of thr exynos chip ?

if don’t play games, any difference between the 2 chips ?

thanks

dominicwor2

Master Member
Reaction score
do feedback if got isuse like notification lag too

i also on the fences on hooting s21+

current on s10lite quitr happy but limited by the 128gb capacity so meed at 256gb on s21+
same here, on s10 lite but limited by 128gb space.. gg to recontract next wk but irked by the non snapdragon processor of ultra. seems like no other phone to choose from too..

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros,
where can we buy the S21 ultra 5G in Singapore with the snapdragon 888 chip instead of thr exynos chip ?
if don’t play games, any difference between the 2 chips ?
thanks

I think a few things/functions can't be used in Singapore for the sd888, I can't remember off hand.

Was it can't use 5g network? And the NFC like Google Pay or Samsung pay etc?

+1 EDMWER app

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Snapdragon sets got issues such as 5g and volte unavailable. And some countries set, doesn't recognize +65, so your contacts might appear as number instead of names unless you store duplicate contacts with +65 prefix. Don't have Samsung transit also (tap public transport with screen off). Imo not worth it since snapdragon and exynos difference not that great this year.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Snapdragon sets got issues such as 5g and volte unavailable. And some countries set, doesn't recognize +65, so your contacts might appear as number instead of names unless you store duplicate contacts with +65 prefix. Don't have Samsung transit also (tap public transport with screen off). Imo not worth it since snapdragon and exynos difference not that great this year.
Thanks for your explanation ...

so snapdragon only matters for those playing games ?

thanks

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your explanation ...

so snapdragon only matters for those playing games ?

thanks

Snapdragon also overheats. Both snapdragon and exynos are made by Samsung this year. Depends on whether the manufacturer throttles heating to what extent.

lionheart80

Reaction score
hi all, can kindly advise if whitestone is still the recommended tempered glass screen protector for all s21 series, will there be any fingerprint issues?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.