Samsung Galaxy S22 series accessories: Let's Discuss

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For screen protector , are most using Whitestone dome tempered glass? Read in some comments the glass breaks or chip easily, really? Considering the protection accessories 1st before getting the S22U. Need all the inputs before plunging into it. Tks
The side of my WSD chipped for no reason a few days back. Got it replaced. Not sure why it chipped

leolim

Reaction score
I had a glass SP over my A52 and was using my finger to clear a dust particle at the edge then it crack.....with the slightest pressure.

gapboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The side of my WSD chipped for no reason a few days back. Got it replaced. Not sure why it chipped
i think the thin glass will wear and tear too... happens to mine but still usable

gapboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just changed to may/blazing TP. previously was using wsd.. first impressions.. feel not as smooth as wsd but fingerprint works so so much better than wsd.. like 90% hit rate as compared to 10% hit rate on wsd. so far no regrets..

Sent from EDMWER app!
probably will try the blazing mobile TP if my wsd is broken .. cheaper too :)

cheryl81

Reaction score
For screen protector , are most using Whitestone dome tempered glass? Read in some comments the glass breaks or chip easily, really? Considering the protection accessories 1st before getting the S22U. Need all the inputs before plunging into it. Tks
so far mine has never break or chip. maybe because my phone is always put in a pouch.

samsungXP

Reaction score
Using ringke fusion clear case. Not bad so far still quite clear after 1 month plus usage. I clean it daily with alcohol wipes.. Think its a bit yellow but can't really tell since I'm using s22 ultra red...
just order Zagg Gear 4 Milan Aurora color case

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe ultra hybrid those kind with black tpu sides... Harder to turn yellow.

My spigen tpu case yellow after a week. Even after using alcohol wipe everyday and soap wash every week. But it's not that obvious. Just when light shine at certain angle can see

cleodux

Reaction score
Hi guys. I sian max cos the wsd on my s22u chip off again. I think around 2nd week of march i went to apply it. Bought from mobilestop at yishun. In the first week the bottom side of the protector chip off with no reason. I sian... then now i see still at the bottom another side also chip off wah piang.. so angry. Maybe because yesterday the phone fell from my kitchen counter top while i was baking. But the screen protector only chip off this evening 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am so disappointed with wsd. The quality drop or is it design problem? I have my phone with wsd before. Note 8 and Note 9. The screen last to almost 2 years without crack or chip, even if i change case. Now want to apply screen protector also need to see case compatibility.

The problem with wsd is when it chip is not safe because the crack is sharp and it may chip more and more. The powder from the crack is very sharp. So i might need to take them off or replace it.

Is there any good alternative screen protector if i dont want to use wsd anymore?

Ps: i read a lot people also have their wsd screen protector chip with no reason.

Thanks.

Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I sian max cos the wsd on my s22u chip off again. I think around 2nd week of march i went to apply it. Bought from mobilestop at yishun. In the first week the bottom side of the protector chip off with no reason. I sian... then now i see still at the bottom another side also chip off wah piang.. so angry. Maybe because yesterday the phone fell from my kitchen counter top while i was baking. But the screen protector only chip off this evening 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am so disappointed with wsd. The quality drop or is it design problem? I have my phone with wsd before. Note 8 and Note 9. The screen last to almost 2 years without crack or chip, even if i change case. Now want to apply screen protector also need to see case compatibility.

The problem with wsd is when it chip is not safe because the crack is sharp and it may chip more and more. The powder from the crack is very sharp. So i might need to take them off or replace it.

Is there any good alternative screen protector if i dont want to use wsd anymore?

Ps: i read a lot people also have their wsd screen protector chip with no reason.

Thanks.
just go with samsung original normal sp ....

Griggs

Reaction score
Got my S22 Ultra 2 weeks ago. Went to a shop to have SP applied and picked the whitestone dome since that was the only one they have that works with the fingerprint sensor. The edges near the power and volume button have since started cracking. Exact same spot where the whitestone dome on my S21 Ultra started cracking too. Any other glass protector that works with fingerprint but isn't so fragile?

fatesealer

Reaction score
Took a while from Amazon but its finally here. Waited for 2 months for this to arrive.
uUM2yAL.jpeg

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bought this from lazada around $21, shipped from China.

Tested and super fast charge 2.0 works.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.