Samsung Galaxy S22 series accessories: Let's Discuss

v1hypersg

Reaction score
Anyone knows if samsung shop already selling their original sp?

went down to samsung shop at plaza singapura, and enquire about the film screen protector and it costs 18 dollars and they help to paste,

it is quite good, no more fingerprint error, i think have to settle for this as i bought samsung care so at least for 2 years, dont have to worry and i am also using the LED case which covers the screen so it should be okay

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went down to samsung shop at plaza singapura, and enquire about the film screen protector and it costs 18 dollars and they help to paste,

it is quite good, no more fingerprint error, i think have to settle for this as i bought samsung care so at least for 2 years, dont have to worry and i am also using the LED case which covers the screen so it should be okay
as far as i know the samsung shop dont sell original s22 film .. probably a third party one you are using. Did you see the film package is labelled Samsung film?

hellhole

Reaction score
its the 3rd party one.. it sucks! i used it for a while.. and the side started peeling.. and also the guy that paste for me covered my front camera.. haha.. not his fault lah actually... hehe..
anyway.. its is smaller and does not cover the side . i am using a UAG cover.
i think the original sp from samsung that i bought online is much better.. it is clear and not matt

v1hypersg

Reaction score
its 3rd party on from korea, remember like things somethings

it was matt but i guess it is okay, finger print unlock not reliable really sucks

leolim

Reaction score
Anyone tried the ESR liquid skin full coverage SP for S22U ? Is it the gel type(rubbery feel) ?

baby0nboard

Reaction score
Hi just came from May's blazing shop.

So I was offered two glass sp, 1 at 10 and another at 20, both glass.. The 20 sgd one she said is more fingerprint sensitive.

She advised to try 10sgd sp first and if fingerprint sensor doesn't detect just top up 10 for the more sensitive one.

End-up with the 10sgd sp, as my fingerprint sensor works.

Just an update to a very lively community here.. End up putting an sp as already got 2 hairline scratch, I don't know where I get from.

Thanks

Last edited:

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Can also buy the original samsung sp from Amazon US.
I am using it for my vanilla s22 and vouch that it's the best.
2nd best I think is spigen neoflex, used it for a while before I decided to change to the original.

SAMSUNG S22 Ultra Screen Protector, Clear (EF-US908CTEGUS) https://amzn.asia/d/efaygqp

chaud@sg

Reaction score
2nd best I think is spigen neoflex, used it for a while before I decided to change to the original.
SAMSUNG S22 Ultra Screen Protector, Clear (EF-US908CTEGUS)
https://amzn.asia/d/efaygqp

Hi, the Samsung screen protector able to fit with cases wif no issues?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
The original samsung s22 ultra comes with 2 pieces of screen protector.

Anyone has a spare to sell? Please pm me. Thanks.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The original samsung s22 ultra comes with 2 pieces of screen protector.

Anyone has a spare to sell? Please pm me. Thanks.
Has 2 ah?

SAMSUNG S22 Ultra Screen Protector, Clear (EF-US908CTEGUS) https://amzn.asia/d/efaygqp
Hey Advancer, apart from your link, i also found this, but it's $40, also says Samsung official sia lol...

https://www.amazon.sg/Samsung-Official-Screen-Protector-Galaxy/dp/B09Q6J9YRY

username03

Reaction score
Sharing if anyone is gonna purchase the original screen protector pack of two for s22 ultra..

My Samsung official/original screen protector pack of 2 for s22 ultra, first piece after use for 2 months, gone already.

First is scratches many due to gaming and caused by nails sometimes scratch. Yesterday, it randomly "tore off" at the side. One triangle shape cut fell off the whole piece, from the side, where my phone case protects and covers it. So kept me wondering. Didn't chip off or anything. Just somehow idk how I cut it and cause the tear..

Now, just replaced with 2nd piece. When I tear the old one off, one side of it started to "crack" and broke off. Lol.

So I assume, the screen protector "dry up" after sometime and supceptible to cuts.

Either way, really fragile piece of film.... My old s21 ultra factory pasted screen protector works way better, even though with scratches, it doesn't bubble or fall off or chip off.

So now I'm thinking to get another set of the original screen protector or just use without any. Naked will kena scratches by fine sands if any, in pocket.

Ringke film is too rubbery feel when I use my S pen. So no no.

Any recommendations for film protector?

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for wireless charger? Considering the duo since its on sale now at 50, however read overseas A lot of issues. Anybody encounter? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.