Samsung Galaxy S22 series: News and Discussions (LOCAL SET USING SNAPDRAGON)

Don_Juan

Reaction score
Haha I already jumped ship long ago. no more Sammy despite supporting then from Note 1 till Note 22. breaking point was the rectangle bar on top of the screen.

rohitkp

Reaction score
Crap!!! Now a pink line suddenly appeared on my S22 screen. This was before the last security update and quite a few days after the one UI 6 update.
very disappointed with Samsung. Now seriously considering bailing out and moving to pixel
Anyone else experience this recently as in not as a result of the update.?

OnePunch!!

Reaction score
Crap!!! Now a pink line suddenly appeared on my S22 screen. This was before the last security update and quite a few days after the one UI 6 update.
very disappointed with Samsung. Now seriously considering bailing out and moving to pixel
pixel ia nlt without Its own issues
overheat and bad QC
software update will mess up too

just only Sammy is really cmi on this Green line after update that's why I don't keep Sammy Phones after 2year

if u wanna keeps don't update

Aw2006

Reaction score
That is why very scare of updates especially involving firmware. Now they offer 7 years. More chances to get green line. Get green lines need to change lcd screen

Recently dropped my s22@ ultra and glass repair cost $240. If flat screen will be cheaper. Hoping to go for s24 ultra next time

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine first batch s22ultra...updated and no issue...

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is why very scare of updates especially involving firmware. Now they offer 7 years. More chances to get green line. Get green lines need to change lcd screen

Recently dropped my s22@ ultra and glass repair cost $240. If flat screen will be cheaper. Hoping to go for s24 ultra next time

Still got warranty? Is the repair through Samsung?

I'm thinking of going Xiaomi route but S25 Ultra seems to have a rather big overhaul of the camera system and i'm so used to Samsung camera and for Xiaomi ones i have to have gcam, which sadly seems to be so problematic even on my Poco F5 so like dunno which ship to jump to except Apple but that's a big platform change

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pixel ia nlt without Its own issues
overheat and bad QC
software update will mess up too

just only Sammy is really cmi on this Green line after update that's why I don't keep Sammy Phones after 2year

if u wanna keeps don't update

But i think Google's warranty cover might be better/cheaper? And the software issues maybe minor and people are nitpicking. I mean, it's better than green line or mobo death like mine after update lol.

Aw2006

Reaction score
Samsung charges will be expensive. No more warranty. That is why 3rd party repair.
But their screen as good as original. No complaint. Changing of whole LCD should be around $335. Almost can get a cheap phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.