Samsung Galaxy S22 series: News and Discussions (LOCAL SET USING SNAPDRAGON)

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice this issue for mine as well. Need to turn in airplane mode. After which it will resolve the issue.
I did notice random drop of this logo Vo)) LTE1 however 4G connection still there. That logo will come back after restart. I don't have 5G plan.

It seem an issue of SD chip? My Note 9 is SD chip too always got some "network is unavailable try again" something like that displayed but it doesn't really affect connectivity.
Which Telco are u on?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No such problem here....with StarHub's Mvno; redONE! :)

Last edited:

Compact7

Reaction score
Me with giga line. A starhub basically...no an issue just to share here my observation because the data still not affected.

Grindlewaltz

Reaction score
Anyone coming from the Pixel 6 Pro to the S22 Ultra or S22 Ultra to Pixel 6 Pro? Interested to know what are the pros and cons between the 2 phones, basically differences faced when making the switch.

Asus80

Reaction score
anyone have problem with singtel line S22U. someone try to call me (singtel mobile customer is not available pls try again later) my phone on the whole day den whatapp call me tell me say ur phone off or no network den i try to switch 4G to 3G den switch back to 4G den received call

Last edited:

username03

Reaction score
anyone have problem with singtel line S22U. someone try to call me (singtel mobile customer is not available pls try again later) my phone on the whole day den whatapp call me tell me say ur phone off or no network den i try to switch 4G to 3G den switch back to 4G den received call
You must be on 5g network. Read few posts about using 4g instead or disable 5g SA.

Asus80

Reaction score
You must be on 5g network. Read few posts about using 4g instead or disable 5g SA.
i turn off the 5G oso but still same after 2 to 3 day. but funny can use data, call out, SMS send/received but only cannot received call. have to change from 4G to 3G den change back to 4G den can received call

Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i turn off the 5G oso but still same after 2 to 3 day. but funny can use data, call out, SMS send/received but only cannot received call. have to change from 4G to 3G den change back to 4G den can received call
Use activity launcher to select only B1, B3, B7, B8 (LTE).

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am on starhub
Same thing, u need to select SH LTE bands using activity launcher and no issue after that. I only know ST LTE Bands but not SH. There another person using SH tested the method I mentioned and it had been stable for the past one week.

Archuke

Master Member
Reaction score
Any1 kena before? When i wake up, my phone volume buttons suddenly not tactile. Doesnt have the feeling of presssing down or the clicking sound when pressed. However it still works.

Edit : fixed with a wet q tip

Last edited:

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
Any1 kena before? When i wake up, my phone volume buttons suddenly not tactile. Doesnt have the feeling of presssing down or the clicking sound when pressed. However it still works.

Edit : fixed with a wet q tip
Whoa.. I has this issue because LOCA glue went in (see my post in accessories thread).
I also used Q-tip, but with IPA instead.
You're not scared of using water? :unsure:

Archuke

Master Member
Reaction score
Whoa.. I has this issue because LOCA glue went in (see my post in accessories thread).
I also used Q-tip, but with IPA instead.
You're not scared of using water? :unsure:
if im not wrong, there's a o-ring rubber seal inside all the buttons. for the ip water resistance.

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
if im not wrong, there's a o-ring rubber seal inside all the buttons. for the ip water resistance.
Yup, definitely.
But in an event that fails, water may damage the phone. IPA wont. Also, I think IPA may break down dust faster.
Just a thought, but glad your issue is solved (y)

junhoo

Reaction score
Use activity launcher to select only B1, B3, B7, B8 (LTE).
do you have the link for this app ?
or a picture of the app icon ?

Is it the one with a rocket on top and setting icon below ?

The intermittent dc a bit bei ta han already

Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you have the link for this app ?
or a picture of the app icon ?

Is it the one with a rocket on top and setting icon below ?

The intermittent dc a bit bei ta han already
Sent u already

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using S22 ultra here. Do you guys feel that the play store updating of apps on this phone is really slow? Like super slow. 32 apps takes like 1hr.

Meanwhile my mid range xiaomi phone with UFS 2.1 and a snapdragon 720G finish 16 apps in 10mins

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.