Samsung Galaxy S23 series

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The s23u wsd comes with stickers to paste over the holes and switches. Is so much better compared to the film. Film will attract a lot of fingerprints. No fingerprints on wsd.

zenova

Reaction score
The s23u wsd comes with stickers to paste over the holes and switches. Is so much better compared to the film. Film will attract a lot of fingerprints. No fingerprints on wsd.
but wsd quite exp sia.. where you guys bought it?

sleter

Reaction score
does anyone know if adding an additional screen protector, on top of using a magnetic dual-sided case, will affect the touchscreen of the S23 ultra?

I am thinking of adding an additional screen protector, because the dual-sided case prevents fingerprint scanning. (so that I dont risk damaging the actual screen, when I open the case, to do fingerprint scanning for autofill passwords)

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if adding an additional screen protector, on top of using a magnetic dual-sided case, will affect the touchscreen of the S23 ultra?
I am thinking of adding an additional screen protector, because the dual-sided case prevents fingerprint scanning. (so that I dont risk damaging the actual screen, when I open the case, to do fingerprint scanning for autofill passwords)

Too many protection may not be a good thing!

Myrepublic, VIVIFI, redone

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just curious, why the need to "over protect" your phone?

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its no fun to molest a person with layering of clothing on

At most 1 layer thin clothing is good enough, can feel more and feel better

No clothing will abrasion n caught injury aka damage surface.

So ya , take ur pick

sleter

Reaction score
Just curious, why the need to "over protect" your phone?
Mainly because the phone cant read fingerprint when the casing is on, and i have to open the casing and touch the actual phone screen to scan.

The extra protection is in case i scratch the actual screen

Mickey01

Reaction score
Adding in to this, having to many magnets, esp when not shielded, may mess with the S-Pen functionality
yes agree with this .... my previous Note 9, the S pen is over at the right hand side of the phone. Ever bought a flip case with magnetic closing. It interfered with my S pen. Got to throw it away within a day and buy a different case.

The current S23U ... the S pen on the left hand side ... may work better with the flip case with magnetic closing. But I fiind it difficult to retrieve the S pen when I hold the S23U with my left hand. The left palm interfere when I tried to retrieve the S pen with my right fingers.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone having the Samsung $50 off voucher and not using can PM me? Thinking of buying case and power adapter. TQVM.

Mrsthio

Reaction score
Hello those that got phones collect by compasia, if they send an email to confirm the trade in means case close, no more clawback from them?

The lady that came to collect today was very meticulous. Check on the spot n took photos to upload onto an app before sealing it. I think she took almost 30mins for 2 phones

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't ask here
Those regular mobile changer will come out and suan you for begging
I asking for the voucher not the redeem code leh. 2 weeks time when I receive mine and whoever needs I will give away too if not needed since the voucher has a one month validity.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asking for the voucher not the redeem code leh. 2 weeks time when I receive mine and whoever needs I will give away too if not needed since the voucher has a one month validity.

this voucher can just walk in to SES and use? or need to order online and wait for delivery?

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this voucher can just walk in to SES and use? or need to order online and wait for delivery?
Maybe those who used this $50 before can answer your question. I only know of if buy phone accessories at Samsung online store, before checkout you can enter the voucher code to offset the amount.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can WSD be removed easily if cracked? I've been using film so far quite ok, easy to install, replace and screen is sensitive.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.