Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020)

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for repeated post. Just found this thread.

want to remove the sph tab from my tablet and resell it .
Just do factory reset by holding power and volume up?
Thank you.

it’s a good tablet I think, but old folks is iPad user, so getting rid of the zaobao tablet. Thank you

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for repeated post. Just found this thread.

want to remove the sph tab from my tablet and resell it .
Just do factory reset by holding power and volume up?
Thank you.

it’s a good tablet I think, but old folks is iPad user, so getting rid of the zaobao tablet. Thank you
You can just do soft factory reset using the Menu.

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not working. After device reset, tablet is still controlled by SPH and force me to install knox

I think that’s why SPH can give this tablet cheaply. It is hard to resell since either you cannot or it takes a lot of work to remove the SPH tab software.
Any master here know to remove can share ? Or willing to take the new tablet from me at a good price , PM me.

Last edited:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not working. After device reset, tablet is still controlled by SPH and force me to install knox

I think that’s why SPH can give this tablet cheaply. It is hard to resell since either you cannot or it takes a lot of work to remove the SPH tab software.
Any master here know to remove can share ? Or willing to take the new tablet from me at a good price , PM me.
You probably have to flash the ROM using Odin with the local Tab A7 ROM... do at your own risk... you can check Reddit to see if anyone has attempted this before? I understand for the Tab A 10.1 (2019) which was the SPH tablet before the Tab A7, some owners tried flashing the ROM to get rid of the SPH system on the ROM... that's probably the most effective way to get rid of the SPH control... but you actually got the tablet under certain contractual terms with SPH, flashing the ROM means you're in violation of those contractual terms, and that means the tablet is no longer under any warranty... reselling a flashed SPH tablet may also violate the terms of your contract with SPH... so just beware and be careful lar... just use lor... it's a pretty decent tablet as it is even with the SPH system on the ROM right?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Budget 8" Samsung tablet... maybe I should say 9" tablet since it's 8.7"... Tab A7 Lite:

Looks like everypne's suddenly making larger Android tablets??? Hopefully the cheaper Chinese brands will follow suit... Lenovo has 11, 11.5 & 13.6", now Samsung has 11, 12.4 & 14.6".... looks like 11" is the new 10/1"...

bigbadber

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody got extra Tab A7 tempered glass to for sell?
Why don't u buy from AliExpress?

Buy 2, keep 1 as spare. Only $11 total

SG$ 5.44 50%OFF | 9H Tempered Glass For Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 Inch 2020 Tablet Screen Protector SM-T500 T505 T507 Bubble Free Protective Film

Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Budget 8" Samsung tablet... maybe I should say 9" tablet since it's 8.7"... Tab A7 Lite:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Launch Starting In June
New Android 11 Tablet With 8.7-Inch Screen Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Launch Starting In June For Under $199 With AKG Speakers, USB C Port.
tabletmonkeys.com
Looks like everypne's suddenly making larger Android tablets??? Hopefully the cheaper Chinese brands will follow suit... Lenovo has 11, 11.5 & 13.6", now Samsung has 11, 12.4 & 14.6".... looks like 11" is the new 10/1"...

USD199? Not worth it as it's not even FHD resolution. That kind of price can top up a bit and get the actual A7

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USD199? Not worth it as it's not even FHD resolution. That kind of price can top up a bit and get the actual A7
The pricing is in line with the RRP of the Tab A7 lor... got to wait for it to launch first... this is a budget tablet, I doubt you'll get FHD screen resolution... probably good buy if it's around $200-250 for its size and specs...

eBuddy

Reaction score
Why don't u buy from AliExpress?

Buy 2, keep 1 as spare. Only $11 total

SG$ 5.44 50%OFF | 9H Tempered Glass For Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 Inch 2020 Tablet Screen Protector SM-T500 T505 T507 Bubble Free Protective Film

Ordered from shopee but delivery around 2 weeks. So try luck to see anyone here got ex stock for sell.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally, Andoird 11 now!

np4UDrY.jpg

Reaction score
I’m looking at a second hand, safe to buy right? No bad reviews recently with the software?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where go get?
The usual platforms - Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee...

From Qoo10: https://www.qoo10.sg/item/SAMSUNG-S...RAY-10-4-CELLULAR/682860790?banner_no=1305330

From Lazada: https://www.lazada.sg/products/sams...b-with-warranty-i1567326472-s8583348503.html?

From Shopee: https://shopee.sg/Samsung-Tab-A7-(2...b-10.4-inch-tab-Tablets-i.48961570.7558914944

The above links are export models... the cheapest and the best deal is from Qoo10 - cos cheapest + LTE (best connectivity) + 3 GB/64 GB (best specs)

Anyone got better lobang, please share...

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. I got my export set of Malaysia Samsung official set from a local platform last year.

I could register the set with Samsung Malaysia some more. :)

Mr.Rocketman

Reaction score
I got it many months ago from Korea. Pretty good and decent tablet. I bought it with all the discount coupons and around the price of S$220. Mine is the wifi version and I am using it around the house. I use it to watch netflix, youtube, and for reading. Not like those china-made tablets weigh a ton and heavy to move around the house using it. Highly recommend it for the price.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.