Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020)

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. I got my export set of Malaysia Samsung official set from a local platform last year.
I could register the set with Samsung Malaysia some more.
:)

But the problem is you still can't go to bolehland for RMA. Unless it can be shipped

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got it many months ago from Korea. Pretty good and decent tablet. I bought it with all the discount coupons and around the price of S$220. Mine is the wifi version and I am using it around the house. I use it to watch netflix, youtube, and for reading. Not like those china-made tablets weigh a ton and heavy to move around the house using it. Highly recommend it for the price.
The weight difference not so significant lar bro...

Alldocube iPlay 40 = 475 g
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 = 476 g
Both have 10.4" screens...

vironix

Reaction score
I bought the a7 recently from qoo10 ship from Korea. $239 new. Perfect price and tablet works fine. Loving the widevine L1 Netflix and D+

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S6 lite I thought replaced by S7 Fe
If Samsung is not following previous naming scheme, S7 FE could be the 2021 refresh/rebrand of S6 Lite.
Then it's possible Tab A7 replacement might be announced some time in Q3 '21

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Since when I said I bought the lite?
Thanks. Not sure why Samsung didn’t release any power 8” tablet. I would have bought it anytime. If apple release a 9” iPad mini with the borderline screen, I will go over to apple.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Not sure why Samsung didn’t release any power 8” tablet. I would have bought it anytime. If apple release a 9” iPad mini with the borderline screen, I will go over to apple.
What is a borderline screen? 9" is still quite big... the Mini is 7.95"...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Borderless. I think they can squeeze 9” into the current iPad mini foot print
That's provided Apple is willing to forgo the 3:2 (or is 4:3) aspect ratio of their tablets which hitherto been their selling point... squeezing that 9" screen into the current iPad Mini form factor will call for a seriously long 20:9 aspect ratio... quite useless for tablet since we tend to use tablets in landscape orientation more often than portrait...

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
The current iPad mini is 7.9” which thick bezels . They can easily squeeze in 8.4” by thinning bezels. Maybe increase width slightly to fit 9”

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The current iPad mini is 7.9” which thick bezels . They can easily squeeze in 8.4” by thinning bezels. Maybe increase width slightly to fit 9”
I think so... but I think the aspect ratio will change... cos the thickest bezels are the top and chin which means the screen will be elongated...

Nokate

Reaction score
those who bought from the korean seller from qoo10, is the tablet made in korea or china?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.