Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sianz.. my screen crack, is there any place where can i get the screen replaced ?? the internal lcd is still working though.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sianz.. my screen crack, is there any place where can i get the screen replaced ?? the internal lcd is still working though.

It's a laminated screen... so it will be a replacement of the entire front panel... go back to Samsung and get a quote lor... and then try getting quotes from iRepair or other shops you're comfortable with... I have used iRepair (Prinsep Street) and GWS from SLS. Both are good, and they repair while you wait...

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a laminated screen... so it will be a replacement of the entire front panel... go back to Samsung and get a quote lor... and then try getting quotes from iRepair or other shops you're comfortable with... I have used iRepair (Prinsep Street) and GWS from SLS. Both are good, and they repair while you wait...

Okay, I will go check with Samsung, see how much they will quote me.

How come crack

My kid dropped it while I was in the washroom...
There is a small dent at the middle then it cut across the screen....

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay, I will go check with Samsung, see how much they will quote me.

My kid dropped it while I was in the washroom...
There is a small dent at the middle then it cut across the screen....

So how? What did Samsung quote you? Likely so expensive you won't even consider based on my experience with them so far... hahaha...

mun

Reaction score
Android 11/OneUI 3.1 for Tab S6 WIFI is now available. updating mine now...

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.