Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FE is good if you want a big screen at lower price.

If you want performance, go with the smaller Tab S7 instead.

I'm using Tab S7+ and I just don't like the battery life. It's not that bad though since I'm using it mostly at home with power source nearby.
So its the normal S7 wifi? The smaller one?

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Tab S7+ is still meeting my needs and serving me well. Yet to frustrate me, thus no push factor
Me too! I am using it as a second monitor when I WFH. No need get a bulky monitor, especially when I am working from my dining table.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro u hoot e s7 or s7 FE? $716 for s7 5G model is astonishing
1f92f.png

FE bro. hee

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

HMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a tab S7 256GB WI-FI version@ 730+51 =SGD $781 from Amazon USA via amazon.sg ,free shipment during black Friday sale.

I think is a good deal.
My application is mainly media consumption, browsing, reading, YouTube .
This is to replace my defunct tab S4(decent enough). Just want to get a fat enough tablet for personal usage.

Not going to use it for productivity with the DEX mode(desktop mode).

I was using tab S4 before, playing with the DEX mode, very usable with extended screen + external keyboard and mouse. The DEX desktop mode will format office app to desktop ratio as if you are using normal desktop app that visual aspect ratio is adequate , comparing to the standard android format which will make text big big occupying display real estate in summary not efficient.

Samsung did a good job on DEX mode.

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i look at the 12 12 promotion, it seems to be better than the black Friday one

the price dropped from 878 for black Friday to 828 for 12 12. Instead of having the earbuds, they are giving the keyboard cover as a free gift.

I am intending to buy the s7 tablet for my studies.... is the price worth it?
what are some issues that affect s7 tablet so far?
is 128gb of storage enough?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah ... Like jin good deal sia ... ... Fingers start itching ...

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i look at the 12 12 promotion, it seems to be better than the black Friday one

the price dropped from 878 for black Friday to 828 for 12 12. Instead of having the earbuds, they are giving the keyboard cover as a free gift.

I am intending to buy the s7 tablet for my studies.... is the price worth it?
what are some issues that affect s7 tablet so far?
is 128gb of storage enough?
external storage recommended for 128gb
else left 60gb i feel tablet might lag

+ only for study ...dun install junk app haha

jaxel80

Reaction score
Got a tab S7 256GB WI-FI version@ 730+51 =SGD $781 from Amazon USA via amazon.sg ,free shipment during black Friday sale.

I think is a good deal.
My application is mainly media consumption, browsing, reading, YouTube .
This is to replace my defunct tab S4(decent enough). Just want to get a fat enough tablet for personal usage.

Not going to use it for productivity with the DEX mode(desktop mode).

I was using tab S4 before, playing with the DEX mode, very usable with extended screen + external keyboard and mouse. The DEX desktop mode will format office app to desktop ratio as if you are using normal desktop app that visual aspect ratio is adequate , comparing to the standard android format which will make text big big occupying display real estate in summary not efficient.

Samsung did a good job on DEX mode.
No such combi for singapore models....gd price!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.