Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Family of Tablets...

kkfa2018

Reaction score
OneUI 4.1.1

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-tab-s8-android-12l-update-one-ui-4-1-1-better-multitasking/
Galaxy Tab S8 series has become the first set of tablets to get the Android 12L (One UI 4.1.1) update in Europe and South Korea.

In Europe, the latest software update for the Galaxy Tab S8 comes with firmware version X70xBXXU2AVH2, while the Galaxy Tab S8+ is getting it with firmware version X80xBXXU2AVH5. The Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is getting the update with firmware version X90xBXXU2AVH2. The update, which also brings the August 2022 security patch, is available for cellular and Wi-Fi only variants of the Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, and the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.
Just updated Tab S8. Ver X700XXU2AVH4. Security patch 1 Aug. UI 4.1.1

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
Just updated. Nice. The taskbar at the bottom is quite useful.

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, updated my Tab S8 plus 5G over the air to 4.1.1

Build X806BXXU2AVI1
Security patch 1 Aug

Yakumo

Reaction score
Anyone got the UI 4.1.1 update for S8+ Wifi yet? Been checking for update everyday but still gotten nothing

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
FYI
Samsung Tab S8 Ultra on Amazon SG (via Amazon Japan) is S$1340 including delivery.

Just not sure if it's English ROM

doomgaze86

Reaction score
FYI
Samsung Tab S8 Ultra on Amazon SG (via Amazon Japan) is S$1340 including delivery.

Just not sure if it's English ROM

Tempting... Seems to be a Wifi version and I don't think the keyboard cover is included. Should be a good deal for whoever is willing to forgo those 2 features as well as local warranty coverage.

Yakumo

Reaction score
Anyone else who updated the 12L update and have screen issues? I just noticed it last night and now I can't unseen it.. it's like how placing a matte screen protector will give you a fine grain filter that is very obvious on white background? Except for my case it's mostly obvious on black background instead. I got my S8+ for over half a year now and I seriously doubt I could had missed this out for such a long time. Last night was the first time I used it after the update so I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or it was caused by the software, as unlikely as that may be

Yakumo

Reaction score
Sigh.. might be hardware issue then? But it seems to spread far too evenly to be some kind of hardware issue too. Maybe I should go check out a display unit to make sure it isn't my eyes playing a trick on me

oilyskin

Reaction score
Just bought S8 tab , any one here got sensitivity issue playing game?
Last time ipad don't have this problem

oilyskin

Reaction score

I use ipad play no problem till I use tab S8. At first I thought is screen protector , then I take out but still the same problem

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
Tab S8 Ultra is now S$1096 on Amazon SG (ships from Amazon Japan) as a BFCM deal

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought S8 tab , any one here got sensitivity issue playing game?
Last time ipad don't have this problem
What kind of sensitivity issue?
Sensitive to backlight or touch sensitivity.
I assume you refer to the later.

oilyskin

Reaction score
Bro, that's one is 3 years old ipad lei .still the sensitivity win Samsung tab S8.but anyway I already settle it by disable GOS

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.