Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys can I check if anyone bought the Galaxy Watch 3 from the US? I am quite tempted to get at $250 for the bt 45mm. Does all the health tracker works on the US compared to SG set?
So can the US version works for Samsung Pay locally? How about the ECG and blood pressure, I assume no need to install anything extra?

sam39sg

Reaction score
Finally..........YES.
lpckT6l.jpg

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to enter the blood measurement? How to get it without the device. Samsung funny leh.

Also the ECG.. dont know is watcb problem or what, can never go less tha. 20s. Keeps scanning for 10s then the dumb thing tells me to place finger properly. Gimmick?

Last edited:

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Need to enter the blood measurement? How to get it without the device. Samsung funny leh.

Also the ECG.. dont know is watcb problem or what, can never go less tha. 20s. Keeps scanning for 10s then the dumb thing tells me to place finger properly. Gimmick?
Do u have case on ur watch? If yes remove. I encounter similiar. Once case off, ok already

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes finally. Since Active2 till now it's a long wait... question is will the watch 3 user go for the watch 4 wear OS since these features are here.
Anyone has VO2max issue? Running the same route but sometimes there is measurement and sometimes no...
Can we set the SPO2 to auto?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u have case on ur watch? If yes remove. I encounter similiar. Once case off, ok already
remove also cannot. i finally can do it with case on but my finger needs to be in a less comfortable position. not what I expected tbh

tauntme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi can some advise pls. I managed to download the health monitor and ecg works as the widget is already there. But in the blood pressure tab, it says my watch (gw3) is not compatible??

jess_sy

Reaction score
Hi can some advise pls. I managed to download the health monitor and ecg works as the widget is already there. But in the blood pressure tab, it says my watch (gw3) is not compatible??
Are u using Samsung Galaxy phone pair with GW3 too?

Taxiboy

Reaction score
Interested in getting a smart watch. Was wondering if Samsung watch 3 is any good ? Or any other recommendations ?

nuscape

Reaction score
blood oxygen monitor during sleep is not working, any idea how to fix it?
Under sleep report in Samsung Health always show no blood oxygen data.
If i do it manually under 'blood oxygen' menu (not under sleep section) my watch can detect and show blood oxygen value. So I think the hardware is ok, it is just during sleep it didnt do it.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung Watch 4 releasing soon. advisable to upgrade from watch 3? no more tizen os. believe its Google Wear os

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
i think the skinning is samsung; i haven't seen it yet. ticwatch e3 carousell $250 but does challenger still sell, and SG i think no warranty/service center? i want to stay away from samsung. fossil gen 5..?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.