Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh? wifi version will work too. you don't need to be connected with phone to use samsung pay..but you need to pair the card to phone before you setup it on watch.

Really? How does it know if you have sufficient funds if you are not connected to the internet? Not that I have tried but it will still need some sort of connection right?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really? How does it know if you have sufficient funds if you are not connected to the internet? Not that I have tried but it will still need some sort of connection right?
credit card no take the credit limit from your phone...it's the terminal that will check direct with bank...if check using phone...you can always hack your phone to show a lot of limit...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

icebarebear

Reaction score
credit card no take the credit limit from your phone...it's the terminal that will check direct with bank...if check using phone...you can always hack your phone to show a lot of limit...

I am, always confused with how the WiFi works.. It inherit your phone WiFi when paired and in range right? How about n when not in range? Can it be connected to some public WiFi?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am, always confused with how the WiFi works.. It inherit your phone WiFi when paired and in range right? How about n when not in range? Can it be connected to some public WiFi?
unless that public WiFi has been paired on your phone before...and it sync to your watch..

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks

The CANNOT buy the Galaxy Watch 3 leow

:s8:

sigh...comparing the battery in GW3 against GW1...and the price....really feel not worth the upgrade.

the promised ECG on GWA2 till now still not here...already get a few scratches on my GWA2 lo .. :(

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Active2 is much more wrist friendly and lighter than galaxy watch series after having active 2 for a while now

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Active2 is much more wrist friendly and lighter than galaxy watch series after having active 2 for a while now
agreed..now I wear gwa2 most of the time... even though the battery is not as lasting as gw.

earthtk

Reaction score
Hm.. crap my watch just died suddenly.. first button can't press.. then awhile later can't charge. GG... Anyone repair before Korean set at Samsung shop?

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

jess_sy

Reaction score
Hm.. crap my watch just died suddenly.. first button can't press.. then awhile later can't charge. GG... Anyone repair before Korean set at Samsung shop?

that's weird. suddenly like this?

earthtk

Reaction score
No idea. after my run suddenly died on me..

earthtk

Reaction score
GG went to Samsung they quote me $295 to repair LOL... Might as well buy brand new one?

jess_sy

Reaction score
GG went to Samsung they quote me $295 to repair LOL... Might as well buy brand new one?

yah might as well get new one....

what they need to change? so expensive.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

buy Korean brand new set..also same price....or cheaper...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.