Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't buy yet, still using Gear Sport. If really need a Samsung phone to have ECG and blood pressure, then looks like no point to buy this. Better buy others like a Garmin or Fitbit? No doubt, watch active 2 is one of the cheapest one can find in Carousel now, around 160 onwards.
Yes due to being pre order free watch..

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can get this watch repaired instead of going to Samsung service centres?
Its out of warranty and my touchscreen is not working. Otherwise everything else like buttons and lcd is working fine.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can get this watch repaired instead of going to Samsung service centres?
Its out of warranty and my touchscreen is not working. Otherwise everything else like buttons and lcd is working fine.
i think the only way to get it repaired is via samsung as i dun see got places doing repair. even if repair, u might be better off buying it from Carousell.. alot of sellers selling due to getting it from the S21

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
i cant seem to find samsung health monitor at my galaxy store..

Previously i am using the hack version of samsung monitor health from XDA with working ECG and BP.
I uninstall everything, restart my phone and download and install this 2...

Now samsung health monitor official can detect my galaxy active 2 and my watch have Samsung Health Monitor too.

Follow the instruction inside to calibrate BP and ECG. Able to set widget too.

Last edited:

simplelifez

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung Health Monitor is now supported in SG (y)

i didnt see inside news that sg approved.
i cant find inside galaxy store too

update : google it. samsung health montior galaxy. the offical download link will appear.

Last edited:

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a update for the watch.

See the log, seems to indicate that will auto install samsung health monitor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.