Samsung Galaxy Watch4

ahkok

Reaction score
Price wise you can buy this watch for $32x or $31x (look our for 10/10 sale) in Shopee. With vouchers you can bring this down to $28x or $29x. This is local set with Samsung warranty and give you piece of mind. I just bought one at $288 after voucher and shopee coin. Just a suggestion.
That's an awesome suggestion, wouldn't mind getting it at around $288, but I can't seem to make it that low. Cheapest seller at $322 but no voucher allowed. 10.10 sale is coming up, perhaps there'll be a better deal. Mind sharing which shopee shop you used? Thanks

bluecrab

Reaction score
That's an awesome suggestion, wouldn't mind getting it at around $288, but I can't seem to make it that low. Cheapest seller at $322 but no voucher allowed. 10.10 sale is coming up, perhaps there'll be a better deal. Mind sharing which shopee shop you used? Thanks
I bought from ViMobile. They are selling the 40mm at $322. Last week they ran a sale selling at $317, and there was a $20 off voucher (can't recall where i get from), and then i offset with some shopee coins. you can also check out redwhitemobile.

ahkok

Reaction score
I bought from ViMobile. They are selling the 40mm at $322. Last week they ran a sale selling at $317, and there was a $20 off voucher (can't recall where i get from), and then i offset with some shopee coins. you can also check out redwhitemobile.
Vimobile was the one selling 322 but no vouchers applicable. Will wait it out. Thanks bro

Hoshisora

Reaction score
Can anyone get the sleep tracking to work properly? Mine seemed to be under tracking deep sleep every night. Seems like it is a known problem.

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
i am still getting the overheating LTE problem.... darn
Yes, even WiFi turned off, it still happen....I think it is worst for those with poor cellular network coverage. Are you in that situation?

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Helping a friend to check -

Can West Gate service centre repair galaxy watch? Or die die must go plaza sing branch?

He tell me every time he go ps branch repair his watches, end up less than one month spoilt again.

+1 EDMWER

cheng34

Reaction score
Yes, even WiFi turned off, it still happen....I think it is worst for those with poor cellular network coverage. Are you in that situation?
i am still getting the overheating LTE problem.... darn

I tried LTE calling and Spotify streaming on separate occasions on my GW4 Classic with WiFi, BT off, for roughly 30 mins each and did not encounter overheating. But I wasn't doing any exercise hence might be different compared to your case.

Mind sharing what/how have u all been using that triggered the overheating prob?

cheng34

Reaction score
Helping a friend to check -

Can West Gate service centre repair galaxy watch? Or die die must go plaza sing branch?

He tell me every time he go ps branch repair his watches, end up less than one month spoilt again.

+1 EDMWER

Source: https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/

Mobile Devices
Provide services for all Samsung Products

Address:

Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road #B2-23, Singapore 238839

Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate
3 Gateway Drive #02-01, Singapore 608532

For Mobile Device and Accessory services only

Address:

Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Causeway Point
1 Woodlands Square #01-01/02, Singapore 738099

Samsung Customer Service Centre @ VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk #02-28/29
Singapore 098585

Monday - Saturday: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday and public holiday: 11:00am to 5:00pm

ChickenRapist

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone is annoyed with this issue?

I really hope they remove the 'security feature'

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Source:
https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/
Mobile Devices
Provide services for all Samsung Products
Address:
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road #B2-23, Singapore 238839
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate
3 Gateway Drive #02-01, Singapore 608532
For Mobile Device and Accessory services only
Address:
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Causeway Point
1 Woodlands Square #01-01/02, Singapore 738099
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk #02-28/29
Singapore 098585
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday and public holiday: 11:00am to 5:00pm
That means?? West Gate can repair galaxy watch?

Sorry but I don't get what it means.

+1 EDMWER

cheng34

Reaction score
That means?? West Gate can repair galaxy watch?

Sorry but I don't get what it means.

+1 EDMWER

Does it not say Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate providing services for all Samsung Products, or did I understand it incorrectly? Perhaps u can help your friend to call them and confirm also?

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does it not say Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate providing services for all Samsung Products, or did I understand it incorrectly? Perhaps u can help your friend to call them and confirm also?
I check with West Gate directly liao, they can service watches too but their advice is to go back ps since after the watch spoilt not too long after initially sending it to ps for a repair.

tskeng

Reaction score
Hello folks!
Mind sharing what service provider you are using the esim with, on the LTE version of this watch?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.