High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is lte impt?
Lte and non lte price diff abit huge

sajokj

Reaction score
Is lte impt?
Lte and non lte price diff abit huge
When I bought it on 11-11 from Lazada, the LTE and NON-LTE ver was selling on same price. I got LTE, you always have option to turn off LTE. So better go for LTE ver.

eip1234

Reaction score
Any lady here wearing the 44mm version? Am considering that because of its bigger battery ...

twisti

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the Watch4 comes with Galaxy Store pre-installed?

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score
Anyone feels that the watch is quite buggy? When I run it always gets the laps wrong. Set to 1 km per lap but it always counts laps according to some utterly random distance (eg 0.68km).

sajokj

Reaction score
Anyone feels that the watch is quite buggy? When I run it always gets the laps wrong. Set to 1 km per lap but it always counts laps according to some utterly random distance (eg 0.68km).
While jogging, I use Under Armour Shoes which is connected to Mapmyrun app on mobile. Now days I ON running mode on Galaxy Watch 4 too.

After single session of running, 17.5 KM on UA Mapmyrun and 15.5KM on Galaxy Watch 4. There is a discrepancy of around 10-15%

iygnaug

Suspended
Reaction score
Based on the sharing here, seems like apart from Apple, no one makes a decent smartwatch. Samsung watch is assume to be the best Android smartwatch available, and it is not living up to expectations.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on the sharing here, seems like apart from Apple, no one makes a decent smartwatch. Samsung watch is assume to be the best Android smartwatch available, and it is not living up to expectations.
For all rounder experience, galaxy watch4.

For exercise/fitness tracking accuracy, huawei GT2e.

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score
Based on the sharing here, seems like apart from Apple, no one makes a decent smartwatch. Samsung watch is assume to be the best Android smartwatch available, and it is not living up to expectation
I would say the Galaxy Watch 4 has been below expectations for me, coming from the original galaxy watch.

Nice design but the buggy software is making it hard to track my exercise properly.

iygnaug

Suspended
Reaction score
Hopefully with updates, the software will be less buggy.

Was considering the Venu 2 and this, in the end settle for this as it seems reasonably priced and I doubt I can make full use of the fitness capability of the Venu 2.

eurogroove

Reaction score
Hi. Can I ask, what is the different mm sizes mean? I see that different mm sizes but they are like same screen size?

And this Watch 4 able to set up to tap on fare payment readers on buses and MRTs? I know Apple Watch can do that

kchinbeng

Reaction score
All gurus wish to know do I need to go into gpay app on the watch in order to tap on bus or like phone just by waking up the phone will do? Please advise thanks in advance

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Hi. Can I ask, what is the different mm sizes mean? I see that different mm sizes but they are like same screen size?

And this Watch 4 able to set up to tap on fare payment readers on buses and MRTs? I know Apple Watch can do that
Download gpay into ur watch and setup

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure should get this to replace my fitbit
Meanwhile I still waiting for pixel watch

HMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
How do you use your watch 4?
Intending to buy 44mm Bluetooth model to replace my dated smart watches
From my current collection of Smart watch, besides the fitness heart rate tracking, now the most useful function is NFC payment

eip1234

Reaction score
If you just need nfc payment, all WearOS watches can do GPay, Garmin has GarminPay, Fitbit has Fitbit Pay ...

radzkal

Reaction score
bought my watch4 during 9.9 sale and 3 months later, facing charging issues. first noticed my watch didn't charge after i left it to charge overnight. i thought i didn't place it properly. then noticed intermittent charging. now, watch restarts the moment i put it to charge. after restart, watch doesn't charge. it took the watch batt dying for it to charge fully again. definitely bringing it to samsung service center this week. the lag/buggyness is real. want to toggle between power saving on/off also difficult at times.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.