Samsung Galaxy Watch4

ssathiishk

Reaction score
Did you happen to mention how come they have it in stock at their own physical stores?

Any of you guys who cancelled pre order, how long did it take for the cancellation to be processed and the money to be refunded?

Samsung CS told me cancellations are subject to approval and can take upto a month. This has me worried if I have to waste my time again getting it to cancel aswell.
Yes, requested to cancel but it subject to approval. CS said it may take longer time. no ETA.
mostly they are finding excuse like give us 2 more days assured delivery etc. actually they are not ready to take any cancellation.
if you plan to buy from different place, still Samsung store going to process your order and dispatch.

i've tried to follow-up with CS with my initial reference number but mostly line is busy and sometimes i'd waited more than 45 mins and disconnected.

ramishka

Reaction score
Yes, requested to cancel but it subject to approval. CS said it may take longer time. no ETA.
mostly they are finding excuse like give us 2 more days assured delivery etc. actually they are not ready to take any cancellation.
if you plan to buy from different place, still Samsung store going to process your order and dispatch.

i've tried to follow-up with CS with my initial reference number but mostly line is busy and sometimes i'd waited more than 45 mins and disconnected.

This is what im afraid of. I have two watches on pre order. If i cancel and buy from somehwere else, I believe i will end up with 4 watches based on how poorly Samsung has handled these issues so far.

Can I open a dispute with my bank? I paid for both pre orders in full using my credit card. Samsung is essentially holding 1000+SGD of my money hostage with no ETA on new delivery date 2 weeks past promised delivery date. I recently moved to SG so I have no idea how disputes are handled by banks here and how long that will take.

ssathiishk

Reaction score
This is what im afraid of. I have two watches on pre order. If i cancel and buy from somehwere else, I believe i will end up with 4 watches based on how poorly Samsung has handled these issues so far.

Can I open a dispute with my bank? I paid for both pre orders in full using my credit card. Samsung is essentially holding 1000+SGD of my money hostage with no ETA on new delivery date 2 weeks past promised delivery date. I recently moved to SG so I have no idea how disputes are handled by banks here and how long that will take.
bank wont accept it. it must be initiated by merchant.

somehow spoke with CS after waiting for ~30 mins, they agreed to cancel and send email confirmation within 1 to 2 days. payment cancellation in 14 days.
need to wait and see !!!

i'm happy with my garmin watch hope will find better upgraded model next year from google/fitbit

IceShelterX

Master Member
Reaction score
If this is in US; Samsung sure get sued for breaching of customer service agreement, for all mental torture. Too bad SG weak for this.

ramishka

Reaction score
If this is in US; Samsung sure get sued for breaching of customer service agreement, for all mental torture. Too bad SG weak for this.
Bro I come from Sri Lanka which is quite behind SG in terms of customer service standards. Even there Samsung would have been taken to task if they pulled this stunt. Samsung service in SL is top notch and Ive never had such issues for over 15 years which is why I went for them here istead of Lazada. Samsung SG and the way they handled this issue is by far the worst customer service I ever received in my life.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 44mm BT at $348 from kasia, $100 lower than retail.

Last edited:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally my order has some movements. Today just changed to Preparing Dispatch. For past 1 week it has been processing since 6 Sep

username1359

Reaction score
Those who got watch alr, is the bt model able to take and answer calls and also how is the call quality when answering from watch

ssathiishk

Reaction score
lol. one of the worst organized pre-order/delivery.
Today CS called me and confirmed my cancellation but yet to reflect in system/official email.
meanwhile order status changed to delivery and got sms from delivery partner.
i changed my mind , don't want this device and don't know what to do if its delivered to me.!!!
can i reject this delivery and ask him to return to samsung?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. one of the worst organized pre-order/delivery.
Today CS called me and confirmed my cancellation but yet to reflect in system/official email.
meanwhile order status changed to delivery and got sms from delivery partner.
i changed my mind , don't want this device and don't know what to do if its delivered to me.!!!
can i reject this delivery and ask him to return to samsung?
what if order cancelled, refunded and still deliver to you? 😁

ssathiishk

Reaction score
what if order cancelled, refunded and still deliver to you? 😁
payment cancellation will be initiated after 14 days so if its delivered successfully samsung wont process my refund. may be there are possibility they will be charge twice but wont deliver without payment.

rainydae

Reaction score
Those who got watch alr, is the bt model able to take and answer calls and also how is the call quality when answering from watch
Yup can make incoming and outgoing calls provided connected to your phone through Bluetooth. Volume wise and call quality are okay. Except in shopping centre, really need to max volume and bring the watch closer to my face. Hope this helps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.