Samsung Galaxy Watch4

pokeflute

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still able to use your watch Gpay on bus/MRT? I'm getting an invalid card error for bus/MRT, but still works on payment for stores
just happened to me too, saying Gpay not available in this region. restart watch twice and back to normal.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still able to use your watch Gpay on bus/MRT? I'm getting an invalid card error for bus/MRT, but still works on payment for stores
I don't use my watch for payments on a daily basis, maybe once every few days. So far I think it's fine?

I did use it at the train stations and bus last week without any issues.

ranz0908

Reaction score
Reset my watch twice, but still get the same "Card Invalid" when tapping on MRT. Scheduled a visit to Samsung service center

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got a Korea set.... Google pay set up but having issue adding mastercard...

Also how do we setup to tap on mrt gantry?

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone thinks paying with GW4 is like hit or miss? Works on half the terminals and the other half never work? I don't face this problem when using AW...
Comments?

firegunz101

Reaction score
Hi there, need some guide regarding Watch 4 classic (local set) NFC for Bus / MRT tap and go issues. Which apps should be install into watch or phone & so on.

thank

Last edited:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had a bad fall from the bicycle today with wounds on my elbow, knee, and side face. I was avoiding a big rock in the middle of the road, cannot avoid it in time, and flew and landed face sliding on the road (protected by a helmet and my shoulder). My Watch4 screen cracked very jialat, still in warranty. Messaged customer service to ask repair cost for the screen.

Very absurd, quoted evaluation charge of $32.10 and an additional $21.40 (service fee). Haven't even tell me about the cost of the screen, tell me all the cost before the screen. They also cannot quote the screen price and ask me to ask technicans.

Anyone, has any lobangs, where to get watch4 screen replaced other than service centre

aristein

Reaction score
i just bought a galaxy watch 4 shipped from Korea, then i realised it does not come with Samsung Pay. Oh my God. regretted buying. heard can change CSC but like cannot make it. Wonder if i am missing something.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
i just bought a galaxy watch 4 shipped from Korea, then i realised it does not come with Samsung Pay. Oh my God. regretted buying. heard can change CSC but like cannot make it. Wonder if i am missing something.
Just use Google Pay lah. I don't even bother with Samsung Pay.

You can configure the watch to quick launch Google Pay. Google search it.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had a bad fall from the bicycle today with wounds on my elbow, knee, and side face. I was avoiding a big rock in the middle of the road, cannot avoid it in time, and flew and landed face sliding on the road (protected by a helmet and my shoulder). My Watch4 screen cracked very jialat, still in warranty. Messaged customer service to ask repair cost for the screen.

Very absurd, quoted evaluation charge of $32.10 and an additional $21.40 (service fee). Haven't even tell me about the cost of the screen, tell me all the cost before the screen. They also cannot quote the screen price and ask me to ask technicans.

Anyone, has any lobangs, where to get watch4 screen replaced other than service centre
Anyone got any lobangs for screen replacement other than samsung service centres? Tried asking a few shops outside if they do replacements, and they do not do the replacement.

Samsung SG cannot quote the price of screen replacement

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dont think normal phone shop can repair...better just get new korean import set to save the hassle...

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont think normal phone shop can repair...better just get new korean import set to save the hassle...
thanks, just now i chance upon australia samsung page saying galaxy watch4 screen replacement cost AUD$200. 😪. I think i'm better off getting galaxy watch5. Come to think of it, export set cannot use Samsung Pay, must use Google Pay

Kram

Reaction score
Hi, just gotten the galaxy watch 4 44mm from amazon.sg. Tried to search for google pay in the app store but it cannot be found. Is it because it is an export set? The wording on the box is in korean. Any work around to get google pay installed on the watch? Thanks in advance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.