Samsung Galaxy Watch5

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You bought local set or export set of Watch5 Pro?. I'm thinking to get 5pro, either qoo10 export set cheaper or get local set at high price with Samsung pay
I bought local set. $618 LTE model.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues to connect to Starhub esim? My watch 5 pro indicated that I'm not using 4G/ 5G plan but that's not the case. I'm migrating from galaxy watch 3 to watch 5 Pro.
I'm on starhub and so far ok.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got this issue? If turn off Bluetooth and use wifi or LTE to receive notification, the notification on phone does not pop up. It instead silently shows the orange dot notification indicator instead.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see.im very tempted to get Watch5 Pro over Watch5. But I will be getting the BT version. Which colour did you chose?
If Pro, Titanium Grey is nicer.

If normal Watch 5 44mm, I think the safer color is Graphite Black. Saphire Blue is nice, but rather difficult to match outfits.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any success in setting up Samsung Pay to work with Transport? Tried to setup but when i tap at the MRT reader, the reader says card error.

adrianloh

Reaction score
Seems like Malaysia Samsung cheaper... Though troublesome to bring back to JB for any warranty.

DanJinKoo단진구

Master Member
Reaction score
Care to share the differences between Korea and local set?

Functions all the same?
Main difference I know is no samsung pay, warranty wise even though the qoo10 seller said if anything wrong they can help u settle with korea side, but I take it as no warranty ba

adrianloh

Reaction score
Main difference I know is no samsung pay, warranty wise even though the qoo10 seller said if anything wrong they can help u settle with korea side, but I take it as no warranty ba
No samsung pay is ok cos i only use Gpay.... If no difference in function then i think is worth trying.

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you even install google assistant? I can't even find it in the watch app store

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.