Samsung Galaxy Watch5

koster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ad says NO GST

This is the msg when check out

GST Precaution
You may have to pay for GST and the administrative/handling charges to the delivery company in cases where the parcel amount (CIF amount) exceeds S$400. Other charges include the actual shipping fees (paid by the overseas seller) and insurance fees incurred in bringing the item(s) into your country.

In the event that your parcel is liable for GST, you will be informed by a Notification Letter from the delivery company

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
This is the msg when check out

GST Precaution
You may have to pay for GST and the administrative/handling charges to the delivery company in cases where the parcel amount (CIF amount) exceeds S$400. Other charges include the actual shipping fees (paid by the overseas seller) and insurance fees incurred in bringing the item(s) into your country.

In the event that your parcel is liable for GST, you will be informed by a Notification Letter from the delivery company
I got that message also when I bought xiaomi from China seller. But seller assured that is just a usual message upon checkout. For your peace of mind better to message the seller before buying.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just assume as long overseas seller then there will be additional 8% GST charge. Currently for Qoo10's system, item value below $400 the additional 8% is automatically applied at checkout. For value above $400, its likely courier side will get you to make a separate payment of 8% GST + admin fee before delivering the item to you.

koster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got that message also when I bought xiaomi from China seller. But seller assured that is just a usual message upon checkout. For your peace of mind better to message the seller before buying.

Great! Thanks for sharing!

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to find the camera remote control stated in the recent update changelog? Or is it only available for watches connected to Samsung's S series?

Thanks!

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to find the camera remote control stated in the recent update changelog? Or is it only available for watches connected to Samsung's S series?

Thanks!
I can get the camera remote app on watch

yellowsubmarine

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can use samsung pay and google wallet on the same watch?
I have a hard time adding card to the watch, seems like a common issue for Samsung watch 5.
Similar issue. I have Google Wallet/Pay on my phone but I can't sync the wallet info from my S22 to my Watch 5.
I can't find anything online to solve this. Not sure if its a card, bank or the watch issue.

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
https://www.sammobile.com/news/camera-controller-missing-on-your-samsung-galaxy-watch-5-heres-why/

The answer is that the camera controller supports only high-end Galaxy smartphones. Notably, it works only with the Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, and Galaxy Z devices. This is per the Camera Controller app’s description on the Galaxy Store. It reads, “only premium smartphones will get the support.”

What a disappointment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.