Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have an extra original flip 3 silicon case
Happy to trade it for a cup of Starbucks :)

monkeykong60

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My flip 3 recently is running very slow and I have been clearing my phone memory using the device care app but still my apps has been eating ram till my flip has only 2-3GB of available ram, does anyone have a permanent to free up my phone ram?

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Flip 3 has about 3.7GB RAM free after running its own device care app, didcha enable RAM Plus? I have extra 2GB via RAM Plus.

monkeykong60

Reaction score
I have enable 8gb of ram plus, but after always using device care to free up my memory, it will revert back from 3.5/7ish to 2GB

Its very irritating to constantly going to device care to free up my flip 3 ram

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently my dad's flip 3 had issue where if close flip phone will auto power off 3 days ago. Invoked on site repair and it was done today.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have enable 8gb of ram plus, but after always using device care to free up my memory, it will revert back from 3.5/7ish to 2GB

Its very irritating to constantly going to device care to free up my flip 3 ram
same issue. But it seems the vRAM is used for other uses, unlike the original RAM that come with the phone

formula

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Need your advise. This happened 2 days ago. Can't solve the issue.

1) Delivery personnel press intercom to activate the lift.

2) But I did not receive any call from the phone.

3) At first I thought it is the intercom issue. After checking with management office, the intercom work fine. But i still can't receive calls from the intercom.

4) Upon checking with my phone, I noticed that the number from intercom was blocked by the phone. But I did not block it in the 1st place.

Anyone facing this issue?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Need your advise. This happened 2 days ago. Can't solve the issue.

1) Delivery personnel press intercom to activate the lift.

2) But I did not receive any call from the phone.

3) At first I thought it is the intercom issue. After checking with management office, the intercom work fine. But i still can't receive calls from the intercom.

4) Upon checking with my phone, I noticed that the number from intercom was blocked by the phone. But I did not block it in the 1st place.

Anyone facing this issue?
I got calls blocked from CitiBank before when they call me and I couldn't pick up. They tried contacting me for some reason, but my phone just listed it as spam and scam.

Try going phone settings > Caller ID and Spam Protection. There are a few settings where you can tweak, "Block all Spam and Scam calls" or "Only block high risk scam calls". Or you can turn of entirely. After i turn off, they were able to call me.

formula

Master Member
Reaction score
I got calls blocked from CitiBank before when they call me and I couldn't pick up. They tried contacting me for some reason, but my phone just listed it as spam and scam.

Try going phone settings > Caller ID and Spam Protection. There are a few settings where you can tweak, "Block all Spam and Scam calls" or "Only block high risk scam calls". Or you can turn of entirely. After i turn off, they were able to call me.
I tried by turning off. Able to receive calls from the intercom now. But in exchange, now I gonna deal with scam & overseas spam calls.

Samsung anti scam & spam calls function are provided by Hiya app which they upgrade their AI recently thru phone update.

As the intercom calls made merely less than 10 secs, the app listed that intercom number as scam/spam number.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried by turning off. Able to receive calls from the intercom now. But in exchange, now I gonna deal with scam & overseas spam calls.

Samsung anti scam & spam calls function are provided by Hiya app which they upgrade their AI recently thru phone update.

As the intercom calls made merely less than 10 secs, the app listed that intercom number as scam/spam number.
Google for nophonespam0.3.3.apk
Open source app for call blocking, can block calls with prefix such as +65
Work effectively for blocking #moh calls.

Download here

Last edited:

CrucifyMyLove

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh oh.... :crazy:

20220625-143951.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.