Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone like me use the battery protect feature? Just got to know this feature was previously exclusive to Samsung tablets, now it made it's way to the 2021 Z series phones. It's good to limit charging to 85% to protect the lithium battery.

eesymerej

Reaction score
Anyone like me use the battery protect feature? Just got to know this feature was previously exclusive to Samsung tablets, now it made it's way to the 2021 Z series phones. It's good to limit charging to 85% to protect the lithium battery.
Yes; I use it. Loving that feature.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flip 3 can be a quite a capable sports camera recorder with it's half flip capability! I mounted it with on a quad lock bicycle stem, flipped it open to point the camera forward and took a short video to try, works pretty well.

player

Reaction score
in the end, i decided to unbox the set...however, the phone become very warm when charging on the wireless charing pad.. any setting can help to lower the temp??

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find charging wirelessly to cause the phones to heat up more than with wired charging, hence my preference for the latter.

veyonce

Reaction score
Same, not used to the small battery capacity of it. I had a xiaomi 20k powerbank, but it's too big. Hence, i bought an extra new 10,000 mAh compact powerbank. The size is just like Z Flip 3, not very long in size. You can try to search online stores for it
Hi possible to share the link or images of your power bank? Thank you.

christcentric

Reaction score
my order status on Samsung's site finally changed to "Dispatched - Parcel handed over to delivery partner". Now will have to see if they'll meet the updated delivery date of this Wednesday.

christcentric

Reaction score
my order status on Samsung's site finally changed to "Dispatched - Parcel handed over to delivery partner". Now will have to see if they'll meet the updated delivery date of this Wednesday.

and then just received an email from Samsung to confirm that order is arriving. Strangely though, the email only stated that my case and wireless charger are about to be shipped ... but not my phone. hmm.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung needs to work on improving its customer service by NOT making us jump thru hoops just to buy the extended 1 year (for total of 2 years). I tried to buy the extended warranty online, but failed the many times I'd tried. Went to the SES Tampines branch, the staff called their HQ or tech I guess and I was told I'm having issues because my phone was delivered to me, instead of self-collect.

Apparently, having the phones delivered somehow messed up my attempts to buy the extended warranty online, couldn't even resolve the issue at the shop. Kena call Samsung and asking what the crap was going on....

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fyi...

kySUZPA.jpg

eesymerej

Reaction score
It's nice, I went to other S series on display in shop and can't find the battery protect feature. It seems to be only on tablets and 2021 Z series phones.
In addition to foldables & tablets, the battery protect feature is also found on Samsung Knox enterprise devices. I wish Samsung enable this feature on other models in later software updates. For now, I'm using AccuBattery which triggers an alarm to disconnect the charging once your set batt % is reached.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.