Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Accessories: Let's Discuss

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping Spigen would release a Slim Armor Pro version for the Flip 3, guarantee prus chop will snag one huan! Meanwhile, I've already ordered a VRS case for my Flip 3 (which will come around end Sept). Have gotten a graphite color Galaxy buds with the 200SGD store credit....

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping Spigen would release a Slim Armor Pro version for the Flip 3, guarantee prus chop will snag one huan! Meanwhile, I've already ordered a VRS case for my Flip 3 (which will come around end Sept). Have gotten a graphite color Galaxy buds with the 200SGD store credit....
where you ordered yours spigen cases from?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung cases looks much cooler than what spigen or ringke offers. The one with ring and strap looks good. Bought a green one, probably will get a transparent one.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still thinking between spigen and original samsung cases. Samsung cases has the ring, i'm tempted to that. If only, the spigen has ring.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where you ordered yours spigen cases from?
Oops, just saw this, as xSENCOPRx bro had stated, Shoppee, and I think Lazada and other online stores. I did buy my Fold 2 Slim Armor Pro direct from Spigen USA. This was when it was damn hard to find as the case had then just been launched. My VRS Design Quickstand Active for Flip 3 (Sandstone) arrived a couple of days ago, since my Flip 3 won't arrive before 21 Sept, I've got plenty of time to wait for a good Spigen case (must have minimum of 2 cases for me).

Edit - Decided on and just ordered the Tough Armor from Shoppee at just a smidge under 50SGD, it should arrive a few days (at the latest) before I get the Flip 3 from 21 Sept onwards. I don't think Spigen would be releasing a Slim Armor Pro for the Flip 3 as it seems the Slim Armor Pro is just for the Fold series. No stock at Shoppee (needless to say, I'd canceled the order), I'd just ordered from Amazon, cheaper as well at about 39SGD.

Last edited:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, not cheap leh, I mean IF it were for the Fold 3, can consider. Although I'd still be a bit wary about an unproven SP like this.

Anyway, just got my Spigen Z Flip 3 Tough Armor from Amazon (about 39SGD), will stop buying any more as I think that having the VRS Design case and this Spigen one is enough liao. When my phone comes, it'd be protected well enough with these two cases.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the Green Silicone Case with Ring. This is one good-quality silicone matte finish case. The ring is useful to keep the phone secured to your hands. The matte finish is cool to touch.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heck, I can't stop myself, ordered an Araree 360 clear case, with hinge protection as well...sumpah last Flip 3 case purchase.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how many cases you got?
Three cases, must stop myself from buying anymore -
Spigen Tough Armor, VRS Design Quickstand Active (color - sandstone) and this Araree.

I figured since my Flip 3 is gray, the Araree clear case would show off the color....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.