Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Accessories: Let's Discuss

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Three cases, must stop myself from buying anymore -
Spigen Tough Armor, VRS Design Quickstand Active (color - sandstone) and this Araree.

I figured since my Flip 3 is gray, the Araree clear case would show off the color....
That is a lot of cases. I restrict myself to just 1 case - Samsung original Green Silicone case w/ Ring. It's quite good quality, i like the ring, can secure your phone to your hands using the ring

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today, I'd gotten some stuff I'd ordered, a couple of 4K BRs, a pair of replacement earpads for my Audio Technica ATH-A900X LTD Ed, last but not least, the Araree Nukin 360 transparent case with hinge protection. I'd ordered this so that the gray color of the Flip 3 I'd ordered will not be covered. Below is a pic of the case (eh, actually the box as I've not taken it out yet) and the pair of earpads (have already replaced the pads on my A900X)
mhuX8oH.jpg

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The samsung ring case i think good enough. You bought spigen as extra? It looks like making the phone thicker
Having used UAG Monarch for the Fold, Spigen Slim Armor Pro for my Fold 2, I kinda like thicker cases for better protection. No point in getting a cool looking and stylish slim case that doesn't offer much in the way of good protection. Without even getting the phone yet, I've already gotten three cases ;
1. Spigen Tough Armor
2. VRS Design Active (Quickstand)
3. Araree Nukin 360 (transparent case with hinge protection)

Also bought a Spigen Rugged Armor case for the Buds 2 I'd also included with the Flip 3 pre-order. I'm more into function over form....

xSENCORPx

Reaction score
Having used UAG Monarch for the Fold, Spigen Slim Armor Pro for my Fold 2, I kinda like thicker cases for better protection. No point in getting a cool looking and stylish slim case that doesn't offer much in the way of good protection. Without even getting the phone yet, I've already gotten three cases ;
1. Spigen Tough Armor

Also bought a Spigen Rugged Armor case for the Buds 2 I'd also included with the Flip 3 pre-order. I'm more into function over form....
Is the nuskin case nice??

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the nuskin case nice??
Hard to say, I don't have my phone yet, so can't comment on fit and aesthetics....and protection level. Here's a pic of it (on top of my Mi Max 3:
Djpdpgd.jpg

And my collection of cases for my yet to arrive Flip 3....
SeWOPOJ.jpg

Saikang warrior

Reaction score
1. Spigen Tough Armor

Do you have any issue connecting the charging cable to to VRS active casing? I having difficultly connecting for charging.

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
letting go a new VRS modern sandstone case at a lower price. anyone keen PM me

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when did you order your Flip 3? after making noise at samsung got movement or not?

the whole preorder experience has been really messed up. make my blood boil haiz.
I did call their hotline a couple of times to make some noise, but they'd delivered earlier than expected so I can't complain.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.