Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 : Pre Order Issue from Samsung Online Store

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
In this scenario, the Bank will request the customer to provide documented proof of attempted resolution with the merchant first. All chargebacks where its secured in nature are hard to win even if ur Bank puts up a case for you.. Based on experience, dont reject the delivery. Take the product and do a proper product return.

i already rejected the delivery already , haiz

@sinsevil

Reaction score
Anybody manage to received call or email to collect from SES store recently ?
I received call and given date on 22 sept. Until now as told will email me black n white fir collection no received. Wish me gd luck wed can collect my phone.

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody manage to received call or email to collect from SES store recently ?

only received call and no confirmation email received yet.. CS just tell me to wait for the email it will be sent eventually

disastrous

Reaction score
My Watch4 states as delivered but I have not received anything .. best man.

And my cancellation is nearing 3 weeks .. no cancellation email. Never Samsung again no matter how good the next phone is.

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
My Watch4 states as delivered but I have not received anything .. best man.

And my cancellation is nearing 3 weeks .. no cancellation email. Never Samsung again no matter how good the next phone is.
Mine says the same thing! As of yst, suddenly my watch and buds show as delivered. Dno wtf is up with their system. Never ever gonna buy (and wont recommend people) from their online portal anymore..

Reaction score
From what I know, for online purchase, Samsung care activation is 14 days after you power on the phone.

For self, you try Samsung members app if it can works

tayez80

Reaction score
For those who op for trade in - what is the process like? Do we pass the phone to Samsung or they will get someone to collect from us?

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Those self-collecting on 22 Sept.. Any changes to ur online order status? Mine, for the first time, changed status to preparing to dispatch..

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously, this is the worst experience I ever had from purchasing something online. never expect such a big company handles the issue so badly.

even lazada or shopee refunds promptly.

wtf Samsung wanna hold our money for so long.

disastrous

Reaction score
seriously, this is the worst experience I ever had from purchasing something online. never expect such a big company handles the issue so badly.

even lazada or shopee refunds promptly.

wtf Samsung wanna hold our money for so long.

Their CS is so shocking I have no confidence with Samsung Singapore going forward. Imagine my device got failure or what, Care+ or +++ also no use, wait wait wait and maybe give excuse to charge you for fixing.

christcentric

Reaction score
my order status on Samsung's site finally changed to "Dispatched - Parcel handed over to delivery partner". Now will have to see if they'll meet the updated delivery date of this Wednesday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.