Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Rumours, News and Discussions

AhKongKia

Reaction score
Tracetogether do use battery but not much. Go download app DevCheck. Check what are the cpu cores frequency. If they are always stuck at 1800mhz then something is wrong (rouge apps). Normal should be fluctuating and high proportion of time should be at 691mhz.
thanks for guiding, I tried the app. the fluctuating is 691-1094-1804mhz

alvismah

Reaction score
any solution to transfer APP DATA from old device, poco x3? tried the smart switch to smart switch, it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Zerobim08

Reaction score
My battery usage info.

Discharge from 85% to 20%. 65% battery for over 13hrs+ uptime 4hrs SOT.

For a FULL charge should be about last 19 hours with 6hrs+ of SOT.

Mainly used for browsing and YouTube using 4G all the time. And 4 whatsapp accounts and galaxy watch connected.

Last edited:

vengence_angels

Reaction score
for a moment I tot ur SOT quite similar to mine. only when I reread your post then I realised battery discharge from 85%

your battery life better than mine. 😄

Zerobim08

Reaction score
for a moment I tot ur SOT quite similar to mine. only when I reread your post then I realised battery discharge from 85%

your battery life better than mine. 😄
Yes. I turned on the protect battery option in Settings

Last edited:

karloil

Reaction score
doesn't work. anyone here rooted the z fold? how many of you purchase 2nd year Samsung care+ ??

I suggest you setup the device from scratch. It's a pain but this is the most guaranteed way of making sure your device works well. Copying internal files from one Android device to another will/might cause a lot of orphaned files to wreck havok in your new device.

Rooting the Fold 3 will disable the cameras - https://9to5google.com/2021/08/24/g...all-cameras-while-the-bootloader-is-unlocked/

I purchased a 2nd year of Care+ as I intend to use my phone for 2 years.

Zerobim08

Reaction score
I suggest you setup the device from scratch. It's a pain but this is the most guaranteed way of making sure your device works well. Copying internal files from one Android device to another will/might cause a lot of orphaned files to wreck havok in your new device.

Rooting the Fold 3 will disable the cameras - https://9to5google.com/2021/08/24/g...all-cameras-while-the-bootloader-is-unlocked/

I purchased a 2nd year of Care+ as I intend to use my phone for 2 years.
Do you know is there a time limit before you need to buy the second year coverage? I wanted to extend my one year care+ too

alvismah

Reaction score
decided not to root as I was able to get the app data sorted. I probably will buy the 2nd year as well. i see inside the samsung member app shows 29days left to sign up. time limit should be 30days? 14 days is for signing up SC+

monkeykong60

Reaction score
gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_004.jpg

Premium Gold Fold 3 16GB+256GB for CNY 16,999 (USD $2,645).

Zerobim08

Reaction score
decided not to root as I was able to get the app data sorted. I probably will buy the 2nd year as well. i see inside the samsung member app shows 29days left to sign up. time limit should be 30days? 14 days is for signing up SC+
Think better careful here. 30 days is to take up free 1st year offer. Not sure whether it is the same as buying sc+ which has to be done within 14 days. (When you go for the 24 months, it is like buying).

If taking up, better do it within 14days (to avoid any complications)

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_004.jpg

Premium Gold Fold 3 16GB+256GB for CNY 16,999 (USD $2,645).
So......... only the hinge is Gold and with the special logo at the back.........oh, and the S Pen with the small gold ring at the top of the S Pen.........

Not bling bling enough

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering a month+ fold 3 at $1800. Condition like new according to seller. No extra accessories. No screen protector applied. Good deal?

Zerobim08

Reaction score
Considering a month+ fold 3 at $1800. Condition like new according to seller. No extra accessories. No screen protector applied. Good deal?
No screen protector? I thought screen protector is standard from factory? Maybe be cautious

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No screen protector? I thought screen protector is standard from factory? Maybe be cautious
I think the factory screen protector should still be intact. Does outer screen come with factory screen protector as well? Another question is the seller did not register warranty. It’s fine right? Samsung probably activated the warranty when the phone started being in use

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.