Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Rumours, News and Discussions

luxerio

Reaction score
I bought the phone to play pokemon unite. It is releasing on mobile in sept 2022. Maybe u can checkout the gameplay on youtube as its released on switch already
i also intend to buy this to play diablo immortal (havent out yet). but should be damn fun to play on big screen.

dyl1dyl

Reaction score
for those who have redeemed your $250 vouchers for watch/spen, have any of you all received anything? my redemptions all no update till now....

quincymmx

Reaction score
I just receive a sms from IM Logistics at 17:59 that my Fold 3 is ready for delivery, i have a few question

1) How long will they deliver, by tomorrow or thus-fri?

2) 6 Chin Bee Ave, Singapore 619930 <<< is this their address if I want to self collect?
I only got the FOLD3 delivered 3 days after receiving the SMS from IM, but they will SMS you again to inform you they will be delivered the unit on that actual day again.

disastrous

Reaction score
Seeing the iPhone 13 reveal .. makes me feel less tempted to switch. Last year I switched from Fold 2 to iPhone 12 Pro Max. This year the temptation is much lesser despite 13 having 120Hz now.

trinex

Reaction score
Seeing the iPhone 13 reveal .. makes me feel less tempted to switch. Last year I switched from Fold 2 to iPhone 12 Pro Max. This year the temptation is much lesser despite 13 having 120Hz now.
Yes i have been using apple for a long time. But this year 13 is a disappointment. The only worthy upgrade is the ipad mini. I think this year the fold 3 is really a more worthy phone to get

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Yes i have been using apple for a long time. But this year 13 is a disappointment. The only worthy upgrade is the ipad mini. I think this year the fold 3 is really a more worthy phone to get
I think pixel 6 is much more exciting than apple.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha... most non-apple users say the new phone is nothing... but when u see apple quarterly results, stockholders laugh all the way to the bank lor...

gbpdem

Reaction score
Anyone using Fold 3 experiencing problems with WhatsApp? Couple of days back I noticed messages did not have notification sounds.

I did an uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp again.
Notification sounds came back when texts arrive.

It happened again a while ago.

Wonder if something wrong with my settings or it is a WhatsApp issue on Fold 3?

@sinsevil

Reaction score
Agreed. Phone is good but service is fxxk

monkeykong60

Reaction score
vS8flEF.jpg

After 2 weeks of pain and agony talking to Samsung agents, woohooo

Disclaimer, accessories sold separately :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.