Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Rumours, News and Discussions

karloil

Reaction score
Since by now, many of the bro n sis here have received their ZF3, maybe we should now change our focus to tips and trick in this chat instead of delivery? Thanks

Not a bad suggestion. So that we know what to do etc once we get our phones. (y)

We people without phones yet will just sit back and eat 🍿 while we envy you guys 😔

manford

Reaction score
It is only appearing when i pull down the top into the notification panels. But not showing when it is on the home screen etc.

Btw i also noticed my bt like not so strong. One bro i rem posted that his zf2 put in cupboard, and he go across the gym far corner still can listen to his bt music via earbuds. But zf3 his cant.

For me my zf2 the bt a few metres away cN scan the TT, but zf3 sometimes v near cannot scan. Lol
Yes, it only displays the icon when you pull down the notification panel... probably a bug...

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally my samsung care was resolved when their staff remote into my phone and navigate to switch to chrome browser . was using firefox

wormee

Reaction score
Yes, it only displays the icon when you pull down the notification panel... probably a bug...
It’s not a bug. Probably and update on the new UI. Same thing when I was using Fold 1. The Bluetooth icon will only display when there is a connection or attempt to connect. It will not be displayed when it is not connected to any devices even the Bluetooth is turned on.

I have tested it with my Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds and my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Whenever i left my watch in my room and only brought my phone out, no icon. But if I bring my phone near to my watch and connected, it will show the Bluetooth icon. I don’t rem it was like this when I was using the Note !0+ though.

justxsongs

Reaction score
Anyone can reco some screen protector for external and internal screen?
Samsung give one already gonna have bubble on the fold part.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol whose order SG210813? Got an SMS from imlogistics but order number is not mine :ROFLMAO:

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is only appearing when i pull down the top into the notification panels. But not showing when it is on the home screen etc.
Btw i also noticed my bt like not so strong. One bro i rem posted that his zf2 put in cupboard, and he go across the gym far corner still can listen to his bt music via earbuds. But zf3 his cant.
For me my zf2 the bt a few metres away cN scan the TT, but zf3 sometimes v near cannot scan. Lol

yes I notice the WiFi is not as strong also, I have a charging point at a particular place in my house and it used to have 3 bars when i stand at that location to use my Fold2

Now it becomes only 2 bars with my Fold3.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think 210813 is like a generic number is the numbers behind that matters

Mine is like 201817-6xxxxxxx
No iirc that's the date when one places an order.. cant reveal the behind numbers mah lol..
And i dont place any order on 210813

Reaction score
I went back Nex SES to get the fold ed spen. At the same time i asked for my zf3 flipbook and stickers. I'm surprised they gave me without checking.

I asked if they needed to verify my collection (as i collected there on 2sep) but The pinoy lady said the stickers came late and they will just hand out to customers who asked for it. So .... anyone who wants is possible to go there and just ask lol

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
I went back Nex SES to get the fold ed spen. At the same time i asked for my zf3 flipbook and stickers. I'm surprised they gave me without checking.

I asked if they needed to verify my collection (as i collected there on 2sep) but The pinoy lady said the stickers came late and they will just hand out to customers who asked for it. So .... anyone who wants is possible to go there and just ask lol
So if delivery of the phone was delayed, will Samsung hand out the phones to customers who asked for it, since new shipment of phone seems to have come already......?

;);)

Same logic, no???

:cool::cool:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.