Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Rumours, News and Discussions

Zerobim08

Reaction score
First time did a complete rundown from 100%. Not sure whether this is good battery or not. 4g/wifi, auto bright, 120hz, connected to smart watch. Mostly yt and web. Some Spotify (downloaded songs). Flatter curve section is overnight standby.

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to enable App - display aspect ratio for Apps within the Secured folder? It seems that the secured folder apps are not show in the settings. Some of my secured folder apps aren't showing properly in the inner screen :(

wormee

Reaction score
oh no..... I just discovered my phone has a few tiny depression marks on my inner screen at the top, right, and bottom edges.

Not sure is it only at the screen protector layer or the actual screen layer beneath the screen protector also has the tiny depression.

So, now I have 3 tiny dots of scratch marks on the aluminum frame and several small depressions on the inner screen.

This phone is indeed prone to cosmetic marks.

Just irritated by the cosmetic marks.

At least no functional effect to the phone.
I dropped the phone ytd with the flip case and S Pen. Front screen edge has 1 corner scratched and another corner scuff marks on the aluminum. Really sian max now.

vengence_angels

Reaction score
same thing happened to me too. 2nd day of owning the phone.

I only suffered one slight paint peel at the bottom right edge of the front screen.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Jinxed.....dropped my phone while sitting on a chair.

The phone landed on the front screen.

Now there are 1 large scratch mark on the screen protector near the camera and 3 small scratches on the edge near the power button/fingerprint sensor

So in total, there are 9 scratches, 6 on the outside screen and 3 on the inner screen.

Hopefully, the scratches are only on the screen protector and not on the actual screen.

The screen protectors can be changed once, covered by the Care Plus, if not mistaken

wormee

Reaction score
Jinxed.....dropped my phone while sitting on a chair.

The phone landed on the front screen.

Now there are 1 large scratch mark on the screen protector near the camera and 3 small scratches on the edge near the power button/fingerprint sensor

So in total, there are 9 scratches, 6 on the outside screen and 3 on the inner screen.

Hopefully, the scratches are only on the screen protector and not on the actual screen.

The screen protectors can be changed once, covered by the Care Plus, if not mistaken
Yes, Samsung Care+ covers one free replacement of SP.

christcentric

Reaction score
I think should get. You get 2nd year extended warranty on top of out of warranty repair. Who knows what can go wrong? Cpu, battery, ram, camera, storage, etc

I got it, cos I figured given the chip shortage, it won't be wise to upgrade phone again next year. prices will be increased or supplies will be constrained. iPhone 13 and Pixel 6 all got trouble meeting deliveries. so just keep the phone for a while more ba. heh

Reaction score
First time did a complete rundown from 100%. Not sure whether this is good battery or not. 4g/wifi, auto bright, 120hz, connected to smart watch. Mostly yt and web. Some Spotify (downloaded songs). Flatter curve section is overnight standby.

I think brigthness plays a huge part. U set auto brightness so maybe the batt lasts so long. Mine is at 70 to 80% and not possible 10H SOT one la, even if i try not to work my zf3 hard .. lol..

But overall urs look good... but we still can't fight w phone 13PM which lasts 3D leh ... haha ..

Zerobim08

Reaction score
I think brigthness plays a huge part. U set auto brightness so maybe the batt lasts so long. Mine is at 70 to 80% and not possible 10H SOT one la, even if i try not to work my zf3 hard .. lol..

But overall urs look good... but we still can't fight w phone 13PM which lasts 3D leh ... haha ..
You set your brightness so high? Do take care of your eyes.
Mine on auto bright usually around 40-50%.

Ip13max last 3 days? Possible if don't use the phone, I think.
Anyway, I doubt many with ip13max can last 2 days (with sufficient margin) under typical use. Otherwise it is still a daily charge phone like the Fold 3. One thing I know about iphone users are many set their screen brightness to the lowest possible. Maybe habit carried over when iphone battery life used to be shite.

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
Using the leather flip case. Half naked. Lol
if you guys doing MO or got lobang on Spigen slim armour pro, let me know ya ... today my wife also drop her flip 3, scratches on the hinge ... got a feeling my F3 will also jump soon ... with this weight, the impact will be scary ... :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.