Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Rumours, News and Discussions

christcentric

Reaction score
for those with WhatsApp notifications problem, i found what happened with my set

I was on whatsapp multi link devices beta program so it ended up that my app is the beta version.

i left the beta program, cleared data and cache and uninstalled. restart the phone and reinstalled the non beta version. that solved my notifications problem.

hope this will work for you guys too

interesting! i'm on that whatsapp beta thingy you mentioned, but I don't have a notifications issue.

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With Samsung care+ the technician came at 9am Sunday morning and fixed my ZF3 onsite in one of my rooms for about1 to 2 hours. Result is new display battery and hinge is tight again. Tested using *#0*# and all tests worked fine.

Sadly he said that my issue of internal dead pixel was the first time he encountered such an issue. He also said that waterproof leakage is never covered in warranty. Lastly hinge protection is very important.

how they test the waterproofing?

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received an email from Samsung on the free 2nd year Samsung Care +

****2nd year Samsung Care+ will be applied automatically. Customer can check the status 5 working days after delivery.
how to get free sia ... can i get a free 3rd year samsung care+?

Sensational

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which hinge protector u all use? I ordered one from lazada but the piece does not even fit the whole hinge.

Zerobim08

Reaction score
Just to share. I have been trying the screen DP and font size to have optimal content and legibility.

My best settings:. In developer options, set the "minimum width" to 744dp. Set your system font size to around the middle tick. (Note: default zoom level in setting are at either at 673dp or 785dp). My settings fit about 2 and half rows of image in YouTube. Plus the font size does not cause some apps to truncate text because font too big. Also, it makes the widget text legible. If your eyesight is better, you can up the dp by multiple of 56 (but keep the system font size in middle so it won't messed up some apps text display)

_dEvon

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the SMS for uniqgift too, not bad, getting alot of freebies from the delay..

In case you want to know what is available to redeem...

gDq1BWW.jpeg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.