Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Rumours, News and Discussions

rayyang

Reaction score
Wow its quite crappy considering how much this phone cost. Worse than my old samsung note.i had this peeling problem after 2 weeks plus. Initially was 2mm but it gets worse

hello123

Reaction score
I used the fold 3 for 2 months plus , so far no peeling issue. I believe is how you protect your phone. Do you use case with full protection ? Or just front and back protection?

justxsongs

Reaction score
My previous Flip phone also peel. Lesson learnt, buy spigen full cover.
I also suspect the wet wipes with alcohol will cause the peels.

karloil

Reaction score
Also using front and back case with clear film on the hinge and thankfully, no peeling.

I use alcohol-free wipes to clean my phone.

Last edited:

squid93

Master Member
Reaction score
Using the aramid case so the hinge and the power button area is exposed. I suspect is the hand sanitisers which caused this.

ym901s

Reaction score
Hi, is it a good deal that the price is only $618? How come the price dropped like lao sai? It was launched in early or mid Sep

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Checking in with Fold 3 Silver~ Starhub has a price drop today and decided to recon with it.

ricsoh

Reaction score
When I copy a text on watapp, the word "message copied" stick on the screen for like 10 sec before it disappear, which does not happen on my previous note 10.
I tried other apps like shopee, when i double touch the back key 2 times, the "press again to exit" has the same prob, took 10 secs for the word to disaapear.
Is it normal?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.