Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: News and Accessories

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any ideas what happen to the telegram z fold 4 chat group...suddenly got disband without any notice.. :rolleyes: too many advertisement?

chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a second Dec 2022 software update. But quite a number of complaints on Reddit of high battery drain.

luxerio

Reaction score
Anyone has good recommendation of aramid case for galaxy fold 4? couldn't find one in the market.

chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a second Dec 2022 software update. But quite a number of complaints on Reddit of high battery drain.

Upgraded anyway and it resolved broken app pair shortcuts with apps in the work profile introduced by the Android 13 update!

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any one has this non stop beeping sound from phone, after recd wapps notification? even after read
i am pairing with sony earbuds WF1000mx4 when it happens. it happens to me twice already
damm ***** annoying

the only way is to reboot the phone to silence it

Edit: problem likely from the sony headset WF1000mx4

Last edited:

leeslayerex

Reaction score
any one has this non stop beeping sound from phone, after recd wapps notification? even after read
i am pairing with sony earbuds WF1000mx4 when it happens. it happens to me twice already
damm ***** annoying

the only way is to reboot the phone to silence it

Edit: problem likely from the sony headset WF1000mx4
I'm using the previous model WF1000XM3, no such issues.

kogregory

Reaction score

Just got my Fold 4 last night.Am on Android 12 4.1.1. Got an update but haven't installed. Should be Android 13. Anyone can advise if I should update or continue with 12 for a while?

shuttlex

Reaction score
Just got my Fold 4 last night.Am on Android 12 4.1.1. Got an update but haven't installed. Should be Android 13. Anyone can advise if I should update or continue with 12 for a while?
Have been on one ui 5(Android 13), so far so good.

Kel1ng

Reaction score
I send in my Z fold 4 to Paza Sing due to S pen digitizer issue....they changed the main screen case, hinge and battery. All was good till I but on back my Unicorn Beetle PRO Rugged Case with S-Pen Holder casing.......after unfolding and folding, the cover screen will stop working...but once take out the front cover....everything ok. I brought the phone back to Samsung service center and they immediately told me casing issue....I tried the original Samsung casing without any issues too....hard to argue it was due to the screen replacement.....
Anyone faced the same problem before and what could be the cause?

pranksterz

Reaction score
I work in a construction setting, would it be feasible to get a z fold 4 as it doesn't have dust resistance?
Would it help with dust resistance if I get a hinge cover case?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone having issue with your playstore update? suddenly today i can't update any of my app...go google app updates will show something went wrong.

rainydae

Reaction score
anyone having issue with your playstore update? suddenly today i can't update any of my app...go google app updates will show something went wrong.

I just tried. No issues wor. Managed to update the apps.

Last edited:

mikengtw

Reaction score
You are not alone here face the same issues too.. I even try to clear the cache it won't slove at all..😒

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.