Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: News and Accessories

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long was the wait from order to delivery for this case. I have one order on 9th Sept still no new when the expected delivery date.
I ordered around the 20th of August (IIRC), it arrived roughly 3-4 weeks later. Someone here said the case CMI, but I find it okay, it does add a little bulk to the phone, with the S-pen holder attached (with magnets), it is a little unwieldy, so most of time I detach the holder. Mine ordered from itskins website, I think locally available liao.....tho more ex (like what else is new?!) :rolleyes:

noblewolf

Reaction score
I ordered around the 20th of August (IIRC), it arrived roughly 3-4 weeks later. Someone here said the case CMI, but I find it okay, it does add a little bulk to the phone, with the S-pen holder attached (with magnets), it is a little unwieldy, so most of time I detach the holder. Mine ordered from itskins website, I think locally available liao.....tho more ex (like what else is new?!) :rolleyes:
i ordered from their website and ended up with 109sgd bill.. lol! 1 week later, still "awaiting fulfillment". so i cancelled and asked for a refund. they said need to process the refund for 7 days.. which is okay. one2world and casefactorie sell them cheaper but only available in clear color.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After waiting for a great long time, the itskins case with detachable stylus/s-pen holder arrived in the mail today...here're some pics...
jThMg5F.jpg

35t7ZxQ.jpg

RTo42xH.jpg

The money shot! Bared, transparent back for all to see!
H2Q3BVh.jpg
let me know where you going and i want pick up your pen after you drop :p

aikishi86

Reaction score
I got it from Casefactorie at $68. Use without the spen holder is good and steady. With Spen holder, you need to worry whether your spen will slip out from the holder or not. I almost lost my pen once, lucky someone picked up and chase after me to return it to me.

Mugen

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using Gpay too but the notification alert is quite loud when my notification volume set to max. Tried many ways to disable it but still the same. Wondering did u manage to turn it off the notification sound without putting to silent/vibrate mode when scan?

gavthang

Reaction score
I have been using zfold4 for about 1 month now.
I have issue with phone signal dropping when i using 5G auto mode.
Meaning the 5G signal is good but i cannot receive any call and sms.
So i have to choose 4G mode only.
I have try all the troubleshooting method in google but still no improvement.

Anyone experience this issue?

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hows the battery life of the phone ah? enough to last an entire day?

aikishi86

Reaction score
hows the battery life of the phone ah? enough to last an entire day?
Yes. 100% charged when leaving the house. Lowest when I reached home was around 20-30%. On social media, Netflix on inner screen, office365 apps. Using Light Profile.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. 100% charged when leaving the house. Lowest when I reached home was around 20-30%. On social media, Netflix on inner screen, office365 apps. Using Light Profile.
just using front screen? or mixed? if mixed whats the percentage of the inner vs outer screen usage?

aikishi86

Reaction score
just using front screen? or mixed? if mixed whats the percentage of the inner vs outer screen usage?

mixed, netflix or youtube is definitely on the inner screen. the rest like whatsapp, fb, ig, twitter, outlook etc see situation. if im stationary, will see on inner screen. if im on the go and need to reply, i will just reply on my outer screen. percentage i will say 60% outer, 40% inner

noblewolf

Reaction score
let me know where you going and i want pick up your pen after you drop :p
I bought a clear last night, so yeah... the detachable pen holder is rather an understatement.. it should be called, easily-detachable pen holder.. just a little odd grip on your phone when you are trying to reply a message to your boss while constantly digging your a$$ will detach the pen holder.. further, if you put your pen with the button facing inside the holder (flat part of the pen), the pen will fall down by itself when turned upside down just by shaking it.. the stopper up top of the pen must have been protruded a bit more to prevent this, but nahh, that's just how market works, you will never have the best thing up front the first time....

noblewolf

Reaction score
i have a few harddrive magnets. i soaked the HD magnets on the itskins case magnets and hope the strength aligns, hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.