SAMSUNG S21 SERIES - Case and Accessories

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yay, i self applied the WSD sp for my s21 and no bubbles/trapped dust whatsoever. Its been over 3 yrs since i last applied for s9/note 10. For $36, totally worth it.

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
I installed the ESR liquid skin screen protector and now it cannot come off. Want to sell the phone but seems like I cannot find any edge to pull the screen protector off.

Anyone knows how to remove?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I installed the ESR liquid skin screen protector and now it cannot come off. Want to sell the phone but seems like I cannot find any edge to pull the screen protector off.

Anyone knows how to remove?
My ESR sp came off quite easily though. Just keep rubbing from the edges till it comes off. Or try dripping some isopropyl alcohol onto it to soften and then remove. Its more of a film than a tempered glass sp.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.