SAMSUNG S21 SERIES - Case and Accessories

kitoshizc

Reaction score
I applied the okonz TG yesterday and the sensitivity is great! minimal difference as compared to when using the original SP film type.. No reregistering of fingerprints required as well.

also applied the camera lens protector black color..
:)

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied the okonz TG yesterday and the sensitivity is great! minimal difference as compared to when using the original SP film type.. No reregistering of fingerprints required as well.

Nice. You went to his house to do?

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
I tri

I tried the regular okonz TG and it works badly for me.
Or did you paste the one with loca glue?

cheryl81

Reaction score
can i ask if there is any effect on the fingerprint sensitivity after applying whitestone?
my s21+ fingerprint sensitivity is about 90%. the other 10% is when finger cold or wet then abit difficult.
using whitestone

anthonykcw

Reaction score
Hi all, just replaced my S21 ultra factory sp with a custom machine cut matte type from bedok central, $35 from a hp shop. The brand on the machine is called Hardwear. Not bad so far. Finger print detection & case friendly. I am using UAG plasma. Also got anti blue-ray & glossy type, privacy type available soon according to the shop.

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just replaced my S21 ultra factory sp with a custom machine cut matte type from bedok central, $35 from a hp shop. The brand on the machine is called Hardwear. Not bad so far. Finger print detection & case friendly. I am using UAG plasma. Also got anti blue-ray & glossy type, privacy type available soon according to the shop.
Any pictures to share? The cut out all accurate?

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this plastic or UV TG?

anthonykcw

Reaction score
Err...... I dont know how to post picture here, top camera cutout is U shape, larger than original sp which is round shape, the other 4 sides was smaller, its not full coverage.

Last edited:

anthonykcw

Reaction score
Is this plastic or UV TG?
Plastic film, machine cut but available for even very old phone model. I like the matte finish & finger print detection, is better than original sp i think. Also not feel rubbery like X-One sp which I used before. But dont know how long it can last as my original sp i had been used for 3 months until it peeled at bottom corner.

Last edited:

anthonykcw

Reaction score
EPpeGze.jpg
OxVpBCJ.jpg
HzVbdBi.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.