Samsung S22 Series - Gift Redemption

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just received my S22 Ultra from Lazada, when I am trying to redeem gifts - its showing error "page not found"

Anyone able to redeem gifts online? Tablets are out of stock!

Last edited:

White Shader13

Reaction score
Hi All,
I just received my S22 Ultra from Lazada, when I am trying to redeem gifts - its showing error "page not found"

Anyone able to redeem gifts online?
I think the website isn't up yet. maybe on the 25th? No idea. we are early after all.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
RECEIVED BELOW INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE

For this, we have received feedback on the redemption portal. The redemption portal will be ready and you can start to redeem on 25 February. You may try it again on that day.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
As part of redemption, you need to upload receipt etc and later they will send voucher code.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone run into this issue with redemption on Samsung's online store?

There is an ongoing promo and you get a Free Watch 4 Ridge Sport Band purchasing a Galaxy Watch 4.
I selected a Watch 4 and the Sport Band was automatically added as a Free item in the cart.

I then proceed to enter the $300 voucher redemption code and the cart now only shows:
1 x Watch 4 with $300 discount
1 x Ultra Lucky Box

The Free sport band is missing now. If I tried adding back the same sport band in the cart, I am now charged $598 more even though the title of the item in the cart is FREE RIDGE SPORT BAND.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone run into this issue with redemption on Samsung's online store?

There is an ongoing promo and you get a Free Watch 4 Ridge Sport Band purchasing a Galaxy Watch 4.
I selected a Watch 4 and the Sport Band was automatically added as a Free item in the cart.

I then proceed to enter the $300 voucher redemption code and the cart now only shows:
1 x Watch 4 with $300 discount
1 x Ultra Lucky Box

The Free sport band is missing now. If I tried adding back the same sport band in the cart, I am now charged $598 more even though the title of the item in the cart is FREE RIDGE SPORT BAND.
I have ordered 40mm version, $398 one. Once i will receive will let u know if free band is included or not!

Kedgez

Reaction score
Hi All, can I buy anything on the Samsung website or is there a special catalogue that the voucher can be used on? I want to see if I can pre-plan my purchase before getting the actual voucher. TIA! :)

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All, can I buy anything on the Samsung website or is there a special catalogue that the voucher can be used on? I want to see if I can pre-plan my purchase before getting the actual voucher. TIA!
:)

You will get a link depends on the model you bought base on evoucher amount. Once registered they will validate and send you Redemption link and voucher code to browse and buy base on what you submitted

VIVIFI:30190258

Kedgez

Reaction score
You will get a link depends on the model you bought base on evoucher amount. Once registered they will validate and send you Redemption link and voucher code to browse and buy base on what you submitted

So the catalogue varies depending on what phone you buy? I thought the catalogue remains the same, just the eVoucher is either $250 or $300 depending on which phone you get :unsure:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see, okay, thank you! Guess I can't pre-plan my purchase and only be able to decide when I get the eVoucher haha
1f605.png

https://shop.samsung.com/sg/galaxy-s22ultra-redemption

Kedgez

Reaction score

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oooo nice! I got the base S22 though. Nvm I edited the link you sent :
Samsung S22 Redemption
Wah shucks, just saw only have 45W charger. Base S22 can't utilize the 45W. I just need the 25W charger. Another option is to buy something, sell it then buy the 25W charger separately but that is quite a hassle hmmm...

U can still use 45w charger it is backward compatible

goukiakuma

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone received the gift box consisting of a silicon cover with strap and a surprise wide strap worth S$116 already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.