Samsung S22 Series - Gift Redemption

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
The free gifts are getting better?! Wow should have waited man. For the watch:

Free 15W Wireless Charger Duo worth $148 plus free $50 Dairy Farm voucher via redemption. While stocks last. T&Cs apply.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
They did not honour the voucher as promised as it was not in the checkout cart due to ‘out of stock’. Scam Samsung…

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my Z-S22Ultra Lucky Box today :)
Same. Surprisingly it arrived this early evening too. But pity the free strap looks very crappy haha but anyway not planning to use it liao. Im happy with my uas casing.

username03

Reaction score
Just received mine today too.

The blue case with orange strap.

The surprise strap is ugly. Hahaha. Green strap with white mickey mouse round thing.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same. Surprisingly it arrived this early evening too. But pity the free strap looks very crappy haha but anyway not planning to use it liao. Im happy with my uas casing.

Just received mine today too.

The blue case with orange strap.

The surprise strap is ugly. Hahaha. Green strap with white mickey mouse round thing.
I think you guys might still be using the free case but would it be possible to let go your additional hand straps for a token sum?

$10 each? Otherwise its alright, I'm just giving it a try :D

username03

Reaction score
Possible to let go your hand straps for a token sum? $10 each? Otherwise its alright, I'm just giving it a try :D
You want the green mickey mouse strap ah? With white mickey mouse face logo thing damn big. Hahaha.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You want the green mickey mouse strap ah? With white mickey mouse face logo thing damn big. Hahaha.
To be very honest, I have no idea how ugly it is lol. But since I'm gonna use the free silicone case, I don't mind on and off swap the hand strap from time to time when I'm bored :D

qrcode

Reaction score
Just received lucky box. Literally just a unsealed box with two items inside, and was thrown into my house through the gate, then I received Whatsapp message.

Sent from EDMWER app!

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lucky box!!

You might wanna consider ESR clear case if you're on a budget (buy a few and just swap after it yellows). It's one of those clear case that I would strongly recommend for people who wants a decent and inexpensive model.

It's towards the light blue tinted side. I think it will compliment the colour of your phone.

username03

Reaction score
Thanks for the lucky box!!

You might wanna consider ESR clear case if you're on a budget (buy a few and just swap after it yellows). It's one of those clear case that I would strongly recommend for people who wants a decent and inexpensive model.

It's towards the light blue tinted side. I think it will compliment the colour of your phone.
I have a SPACE clear case, bought before the phone arrived but never used it because don’t like the outline of it. Cheap, but really feels cheap though the protection seems ok.

Anyway, shared with you I got many other few cases brand new which I redeem with the voucher. So gonna wear this ringke fusion out before I swap out. Clear case cannot sit out once used because it turns yellow on its own due to oxidation.… Not gonna waste it.

Mysterio2020

Reaction score
I ordered the S22 Ultra and received the Lucky Box today. Upon opening the box, I was lost for words looking at the items. Instead, it would be better if it just come with the case without the stripe and the additional ones! :rolleyes:

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered the S22 Ultra and received the Lucky Box today. Upon opening the box, I was lost for words looking at the items. Instead, it would be better if it just come with the case without the stripe and the additional ones! :rolleyes:
Can still use, just remove the straps :LOL:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.