Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the local model... I think most of us here buy the Korean import model which comes with 3GB RAM... cheaper and better than the local model... try Qoo10...

Local model with warranty lower lesser ram and overpriced

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm trying to connect my A7 tab to my TV via a USB c to hdmi cable but I can't get it working.
Tested the same cable on my Note20 it works. What did I do wrong is there some setting to turn on or Tab A7 don't have this capability? Thank you.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm trying to connect my A7 tab to my TV via a USB c to hdmi cable but I can't get it working.
Tested the same cable on my Note20 it works. What did I do wrong is there some setting to turn on or Tab A7 don't have this capability? Thank you.
The Tab A7 has a USB-C connector but it's only USB 2.0, I don't think it can do video out...

slashGNR

Reaction score
My screen just came off suddenly while carrying with the cable disconnected...tried to connect back and now unable to power on....I guess it's a goner....

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My screen just came off suddenly while carrying with the cable disconnected...tried to connect back and now unable to power on....I guess it's a goner....

Your screen came off? Seriously, just like that? If it popped out it should still work unless it broke or the wiring is broken... can get it repaired lar... compare the cost with getting a newer tablet lor...

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What type of casing you guys using for this tablet? My existing casing elastic strap is becoming too stretching!

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine casing like coming apart too. I tempted to buy a mipad 5, but no MicroSD card.

PholkLorr

Reaction score

My screen also just came off and the orange cable disconnected. I connected it back but the screen dont on though the other parts still working. I know cause i can put in the charger and there is the vibration and charging sound. just that screen dont turn on.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Factory reset and remove unnecessary bloatware. Going to try custom ROM if Samsung no longer providing updates!
Will try... but I don't hold out great hope that there will be great improvement cos this happens with all entry level Samsung devices...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.