Samsung trade up discussion

kinbalight

Reaction score
I went to samsung shop to trade-up my old phone on 11 March

Haven't received payment yet. Anyone knows how long it takes for them to credit?

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more than 14 working days, no sight of the refund. PC Dream said might be extended to another two weeks due to huge demand

hongge

Reaction score
I went to samsung shop to trade-up my old phone on 11 March

Haven't received payment yet. Anyone knows how long it takes for them to credit?
I traded in on 8 March at SES also haven received payment... WA pc dreams always same excuse, staff covid la, overwhelming trade in to expedite etc..

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have traded in two phones, also no cash yet. But its OK, I don't think they will run away, if not Samsung themselves will pick up the bill.

lemonchan

Reaction score
so if we purchase via online with trade-in, and courier come and pickup, may i know what are the things they check on the spot? And how long they take to check? Its okay for me to leave my screen protector on , right?

Last edited:

cheryl81

Reaction score
more than 14 working days, no sight of the refund. PC Dream said might be extended to another two weeks due to huge demand
mine took 4 weeks this time. so maybe wait another 2 weeks.

cheryl81

Reaction score
I traded in on 8 March at SES also haven received payment... WA pc dreams always same excuse, staff covid la, overwhelming trade in to expedite etc..
pcdream collected my phone on 04/03/22, evaluation confirmed on 08/03/22. payment received on 05/04/22.

i believe they are really overwhelmed.

lemonchan

Reaction score
pcdream collected my phone on 04/03/22, evaluation confirmed on 08/03/22. payment received on 05/04/22.

i believe they are really overwhelmed.

I thought when the courier come to your resident area to collect, they will check and evaluate on the spot.

lemonchan

Reaction score
so ridiculous, PC Dream wants to deduct $45 off for "scratches"
can't even see from the picture

According to the samsung sg website, it indicates if your old device has more than 2 dents from the front and back of the body, more than 5 scratches each on front screen and back cover, debnts and cracks on the device body, this will be considered has physical damage.

But yours seems to be considered okay to me, based on the above definition, so wonder why they still deduct $45 for scratches

username03

Reaction score
Almost one month. Nobody contacted me to collect my trade in phone yet...

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha guys sad news...i got a call from compasia yesterday to schedule for a pick up of my phone next week. (I thought they forgot liao haha). This is more than a month since i received my s22u. So i think just wait for their call ba...i think they are starting to clear all the backlog.

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
I done the trade up at samsung tampines since 8th of March till now not even receive my money? Contacted pc dream they told me the reply as follows :

1. Hi, sincerely apologies for the delay. Due to this new launched which Samsung are facing high volume plus in between both companies having staffs got into COVID.
We have already submitted all documents and have chased urgently but regret to say we are still in the midst of waiting for Samsung approval.
Do allow some time for us to expedite with Samsung and not to worry as you will received SMS notification once payment is transferred.
Lastly once again apologist for the inconvenience caused and seek for your kind understanding. Thank you

I saw some trade in on 8th March 9th March already receive their money

Mysterio2020

Reaction score
Ordered S22 Ultra via Samsung online 24 Feb
Phone received 18 March
Phone Call from CampAsia 8 April
Pick-Up Trade-up Phone 12 April

Yevin227

Reaction score
I done the trade up at samsung tampines since 8th of March till now not even receive my money? Contacted pc dream they told me the reply as follows :

1. Hi, sincerely apologies for the delay. Due to this new launched which Samsung are facing high volume plus in between both companies having staffs got into COVID.
We have already submitted all documents and have chased urgently but regret to say we are still in the midst of waiting for Samsung approval.
Do allow some time for us to expedite with Samsung and not to worry as you will received SMS notification once payment is transferred.
Lastly once again apologist for the inconvenience caused and seek for your kind understanding. Thank you

I saw some trade in on 8th March 9th March already receive their money
Me too. 8th March but no sight of the payment. What the f! Pc dreams sucks

username03

Reaction score
Ordered S22 Ultra via Samsung online 24 Feb
Phone received 18 March
Phone Call from CampAsia 8 April
Pick-Up Trade-up Phone 12 April
Mine received same date as you 18th March. Compasia didn't call me till today also no sound...

Is it because you already redeemed the $300 free gifts?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.