Samsung trade up discussion

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
My trade up done on 07 March at Samsung Experience Store Tampines still yet to receive payout.
Damn jialat.

username03

Reaction score
I’m wondering, cos i bought from samsung online, recevied 18th march. till today nobody contacted for collecting my trade in phone. The trade in value for my old phone locked in when purchasing my new s22 ultra is xxxx.

If the contractor continue to not contact me to collect my phone until next month, will they come and lowball say value drop. Cannot be right? Because we already locked in the value during purchase with invoice on samsung website, and received the email from contractor that will contact within three working days… If they didn’t contact, it’s their fault.

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still waiting for my tradeup payment. my tradeup was done in 4th march.

Mysterio2020

Reaction score
Someone from CampAsia picked up my trade-up phone this morning. He checked the physical condition of the phone and the IMEI. Charger and cable are not required. Done deal!

username03

Reaction score
Someone from CampAsia picked up my trade-up phone this morning. He checked the physical condition of the phone and the IMEI. Charger and cable are not required. Done deal!
When did you receive your new phone?

Did you redeem the voucher already? I'm guessing once redeem the Samsung $300 gift voucher, they contact.

Mine no sound no picture from them to collect yet.... 18 March received new phone.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
I used my trade up card on 08 March with pick up done by PCDreams for my old samsung A10S.
Value confirmed as $30 + $200 on 10 March.
Payment finally received today on 12 April.
It's been a long wait.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
My trade up card was pivked up by CampAsia. But then, when they input my phone IMEI number.. It said was incorrect. I used Huawei P30 to trade-in. Their info was a Huawei P30 with 64GB ROM. WTH. I got one of their staff number and Whatsapp the full details include screenshot of phone IMEI and details to staff. They are checking on my phone eligibility.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My trade up done on 07 March at Samsung Experience Store Tampines still yet to receive payout.
Damn jialat.
same here. messaged them, they say huge pile of orders to process and pending for samsung to approve etc.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used my trade up card on 08 March with pick up done by PCDreams for my old samsung A10S.
It's been a long wait.
how come yours so fast

kinbalight

Reaction score
It's been a long wait.

U had 2 trade-ups?

So one is paid out already, the other one still pending?

Yevin227

Reaction score
Horrible leh. Did my tradeup 8 March at ses store at JP. Till today still never get altho ** pcdreams say will remit by today.

elu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else gotten their trade-up?

Checked my bank account, it was credited on 14 April. Didn't check earlier as I have yet to receive the notification SMS.

I traded in my set at the Samsung store @ Nex on 7 March.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
I received my 2nd trade up device for a tablet done at Tampines Mall SES on 07 March. Payment received on 14 April.
Just received sms notification today on 18 April.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Compasia is for those who buy thru Samsung website.

Pcdreams for those who buy via shopee and lazada

I did my tradeup on 22nd march @ causeway pt Samsung store and yet to receive the $200

Damn jialat.

I’m wondering, cos i bought from samsung online, recevied 18th march. till today nobody contacted for collecting my trade in phone. The trade in value for my old phone locked in when purchasing my new s22 ultra is xxxx.

If the contractor continue to not contact me to collect my phone until next month, will they come and lowball say value drop. Cannot be right? Because we already locked in the value during purchase with invoice on samsung website, and received the email from contractor that will contact within three working days… If they didn’t contact, it’s their fault.
All those that trade in directly with Samsung online store are dealing with comasia. Everything else is pc dreams (including physical trade up at ses).

For those facing situations such as comasia yet to collect trade up device or pc dreams yet to bank in the trade up value into your bank account, just wait for it because they are all having logistics problems.

However, for those of you that received an sms by pc dreams stating that you should be receiving your trade up money in your bank account within 2 weeks from the sms should WhatsApp the pc dreams contact and do a follow up on the delay, otherwise they might think that you have already received the money.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.