Reaction score
Finally gotten my payment (PC dreams)

Trade-in: 11 Mar (SES Westgate)
Payment received: 14 Apr
SMS received: 18 Apr

Mysterio2020

Reaction score
When did you receive your new phone?

Did you redeem the voucher already? I'm guessing once redeem the Samsung $300 gift voucher, they contact.

Mine no sound no picture from them to collect yet.... 18 March received new phone.
Has CampAsia contacted you to collect your trade-in phone?

I received my new phone on 18 March. I redeemed my Samsung $300 gift voucher in early April.

username03

Reaction score

I received my new phone on 18 March. I redeemed my Samsung $300 gift voucher in early April.
Not yet. I havent redeem my $300 vouhcer.

I also received new phone on 18th march.

Yours trade in done?

username03

Reaction score

Finally they called today. Missed call once early afternoon and didn’t call me again anymore. I called back and number busy but I add number to contacts and see whatsapp, it’s compasia profile photo. lol. Guess it’s time. And I just used my $300 5 mins ago.

username03

Reaction score
My trade in phone just collected by compasia. Anyway its their courier come collect. Then bring back for evaluation...

Only asked for phone and then snap a few pics on the spot of the phone then off he goes.

doomgaze86

Reaction score
Traded in my S9+ with a defective screen at Westgate SES on 30 March and received payment on 5 May.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, my online order with trade in...finally compasia come collected. when will they let you know if trade in all good and no issue?

this morning i receive their email on my trade in with below message. will there be another email on everything all good?

"We have collected your trade-in devices. Thank you for trading-in your phone with CompAsia!"

username03

Reaction score
hi guys, my online order with trade in...finally compasia come collected. when will they let you know if trade in all good and no issue?

this morning i receive their email on my trade in with below message. will there be another email on everything all good?

"We have collected your trade-in devices. Thank you for trading-in your phone with CompAsia!"
I didn’t receive anything else already after that one and only email that they’ve collected.

meow182

Reaction score
Hi guys, my note 10+ has an obvious bad crack on the back and slight scratches but everything else works fine. Online, they quoted 70 (already declared physical defects/damage) + 150 overtrade. Any idea if CompAsia will deduct or change the valuation?

Also, can trade hp regardless of owner/actual purchase right? Planning to use my husband's safra discount.

username03

Reaction score
Hi guys, my note 10+ has an obvious bad crack on the back and slight scratches but everything else works fine. Online, they quoted 70 (already declared physical defects/damage) + 150 overtrade. Any idea if CompAsia will deduct or change the valuation?

Also, can trade hp regardless of owner/actual purchase right? Planning to use my husband's safra discount.
Should be no further deductions if you declared fully the condition of the phone online. May change if differ too much from what was declared.

I traded in a s21 ultra bought from carousell. I’m not the first owner, nor do I have the hardcopy proof of purchase. As long as not a stolen device no issue.

If you using your husband name to buy the new s22, i think he needs to be around to pass the trade in phone to compasia as they verify the details such as name, of the purchaser of the new s22 before collecting the trade in phone.

meow182

Reaction score
Should be no further deductions if you declared fully the condition of the phone online. May change if differ too much from what was declared.

I traded in a s21 ultra bought from carousell. I’m not the first owner, nor do I have the hardcopy proof of purchase. As long as not a stolen device no issue.

If you using your husband name to buy the new s22, i think he needs to be around to pass the trade in phone to compasia as they verify the details such as name, of the purchaser of the new s22 before collecting the trade in phone.
Do they verify anything when they deliver the s22? Wondering if my husband has to be there to present safra card/mric

grandorder302

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's possible to trade in US Version S20? i bought it from amazon few years ago, I tried to input IMEI in Samsung website trade in option, it says device not match?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.