[Sandbox MMO] "New World" by Amazon! Coming May 2020

ambrosiaa

Reaction score
Not worth to play. Such a big company can't even release SEA servers lol. This type of PvP game is not enjoyable with high ping.

urbanoxide

Reaction score
SG players joining in but unsure where to go:

AP Region: Adiri - Faction: Syndicate

And people asking about ping, seems to be at 95ms for me (Singtel)

Hope to see yall there
vmnjoFJ.jpg

Phen8210

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i will be joining this game as well, lets see how it goes.

Rogue

Reaction score
those already playing. is the game playable with Singapore ping?
pNpBjM9.jpg

"Utopia" World... Sydney at the bottom of the world. Singapore would have been a much central and better place to have servers for APAC.

Ping is one thing, about 100ms using Sydney servers, but the queue is nightmarish with a pop cap of 2000 and a queue that's 20 times as much.

100ms is tolerable with some anomalies but you'll be at a disadvantage in PvP portion of the game against Australians. PS: I have no plans to play the game in the near future...

Last edited:

deathdeath89

Reaction score
pNpBjM9.jpg

"Utopia" World... Sydney at the bottom of the world. Singapore would have been a much central and better place to have servers for APAC.

Ping is one thing, about 100ms using Sydney servers, but the queue is nightmarish with a pop cap of 2000 and a queue that's 20 times as much.

100ms is tolerable with some anomalies but you'll be at a disadvantage in PvP portion of the game against Australians.
thanks for sharing. was on the fence about getting the game since they don't have a SEA server. guess ill download and try. pve looks fun enough

minuteez

Reaction score
pNpBjM9.jpg

100ms is tolerable with some anomalies but you'll be at a disadvantage in PvP portion of the game against Australians. PS: I have no plans to play the game in the near future...
Where is this from? Gotch link?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price has updated because there was a pricing mistake for SEA.
Can attempt to get a refund.

4urorax

Reaction score
We have changed server to Ibabawnon because of the crazy queue in Adiri. The whole group of us have moved to Ibabawnon.

Company: Aynsof

Server: Ibabawnon

Faction: Syndicate

Join the Discord:

Short Link - https://esf.link/discord

Direct URL - https://discord.com/invite/0QeKZgrc96hoeuBy

Company recruitment is still open for those who wish to join us!

Simply join the Discord and look for us!

Last edited:

Phen8210

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone in erythia looking to buy gold? I'm quitting and selling very cheap.

chichichacha

Reaction score
This game looks cool but what i heard the servers are kinda bad because of the ping.

Jason.OnEarth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seems only viable in the US, due to the high server pings!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.