satki amdk's house got a secret room behind his bookshelf~!!!

Kumar22

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In England in the past, secret rooms were quite common in old houses, mainly a priest room as it was called. Because once Catholicism was banned during Elizabeth I's reign and throughout the 17th century, Catholics were hunted and thus they had hiding places.

kayaloti.club

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In England in the past, secret rooms were quite common in old houses, mainly a priest room as it was called. Because once Catholicism was banned during Elizabeth I's reign and throughout the 17th century, Catholics were hunted and thus they had hiding places.
For molesting young nubile alterboys too.

Hafi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can construct one in your HDB bomb shelter too.

Renzokukenz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG impossible to have la

have to submit blueprint to URA or something right?
confirm won't allow such rooms

danny8x8

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG impossible to have la
have to submit blueprint to URA or something right?
confirm won't allow such rooms

Should be can lah. Just a normal room, then later add bookshelf to cover doorway.

Architeck

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder.. they have the habit of bringing little boys into those secret rooms and abusing them

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no airway? will suffocate or not? what if trap from inside?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.