Saw some "new Citizien or PR" CECA working in Govtech. New trend?

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don’t narrow minded please.

Avoid narrow definition of 'Singapore core', says DPM Heng​

“Some of the CEOs from these banks are as Singaporean as Singaporeans who were born in Singapore and went through national service... in fact, some of them, whom I knew personally, had become Singapore citizens," said the minister, without elaborating.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ow-definition-of-singapore-core-says-dpm-heng

OddEye

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gov tech tech interviews not easy right? If they can get in there as tech staff they are probably skilled

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We don't have IT people? Failure of education system. Didn't we do very well in all the international competitions and exams.

Pukunara

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We don't have IT people? Failure of education system. Didn't we do very well in all the international competitions and exams.
It's sinkies poor working mentality. Always want cushy and easy job with no OT. Really beh Kan.

yonglimm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PAP consider foreigners as Singapore core.....ciitzenship is redundant.......sinkies get what they voted for...... so LLST and guai guai kowtow to foreign trash from 3rd world slums.......

hsk.jpg

Trader11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gov tech tech interviews not easy right? If they can get in there as tech staff they are probably skilled
Govtech is mostly 狗眼看人低

Once you get AWS certs, they will drool on you....but if you have no certs, they will look you down

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
You don’t narrow minded please.

Avoid narrow definition of 'Singapore core', says DPM Heng​

“Some of the CEOs from these banks are as Singaporean as Singaporeans who were born in Singapore and went through national service... in fact, some of them, whom I knew personally, had become Singapore citizens," said the minister, without elaborating.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ow-definition-of-singapore-core-says-dpm-heng

Excellent.

It brings my heart joy when I see EDMWers starting to understand that the PAP is doing good for Singaporeans and continue to have faith in the PAP.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.