*SCAM* Has anybody heard of and invested with pareto sg pte ltd?

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

janicechan

Reaction score
Apparently they specialize in CFD copy trading. A friend just told me about it. Not an expert in this field so was hoping someone could help shed some light on this.

And if I should look into this further and consider investing my money with them.

intime

Reaction score
Apparently they specialize in CFD copy trading. A friend just told me about it. Not an expert in this field so was hoping someone could help shed some light on this.

And if I should look into this further and consider investing my money with them.

Pareto got any MAS license?
What are Pareto's credit ratings?
Are Pareto's staff certified in CMFAS?

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
Directors kena arrested liao, still asking people heard of them? Why got so many kumgong like TS?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WOW
As USUAL, EDMW got more experts than any other place...

Salute.... 2 years earlier than MAS....
Don't need MAS to alert.

Invest directly through regulated and reputable brokers by buying stocks or bonds.

celtosaxon

Reaction score
Anyone on this forum who has been reading and paying attention knows there are no shortcuts, no get rich quick schemes… but there is a tried and true recipe that is rock solid, cost effective and time tested — simply buying low cost London listed ETFs issued by major firms like Vanguard and Blackrock gives you “big league” access to investment vehicles that are superior to most, even those made by high net worth clients of private banks who are investing millions!

It has never been a better time to be a small investor… it’s up to you to educate yourself and take advantage of it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.