SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

sdpartie

Reaction score
Wow. A promo that gives you a chance to get a maximum of 2.5% cashback on a spend of $20,000 and another promo which is so convoluted it's hard to know what you'll get - if anything - does up to $30 cashback on a "winning" transaction include $0 cashback? Waiting on the 70K signup miles and 6 months to elapse before it's time to cancel.

Received the $500 cashback yesterday on exactly $20k spend. Great return of 2.5% cashback and 1.2 miles.

s0tong

Master Member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully gotten a waiver for the annual fee?

Otherwise this card is a hard pass. $700 for 30k miles is so lousy! Unless you have a lot of cash to throw into a bank, but you wont invest that much money in a bank for starters

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score

Otherwise this card is a hard pass. $700 for 30k miles is so lousy! Unless you have a lot of cash to throw into a bank, but you wont invest that much money in a bank for starters
No waiver for sure

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

pacificstorm

Reaction score

This card haven't launch for a year so nobody could have tried. Anyway its gonna replace the infinite card soon so maybe will roll out better offers soon.

Noworktodo

Master Member
Reaction score
Has anyone cancelled this card? I was the first batch of applicants for this card. Not sure if I should cancel now

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
me.. points always transferred out. request to cancel also put in

Posted from PCWX using SM-F900F

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think until now 100% bonus on Accor Live Limitless hotel points is the best. But unluckily I missed that promo:eek:
It's a great promo, but the problem is we don't know when we can use it..

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Another 1-2 mth before they charge annual fee. Doubt they gonna give something useful during covid..

So must transfer out the miles then cancel the card? If cancel the card, will they confiscate the points?

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
under catalogue redemption Vi and X card pts are pooled, not sure if can xfer to VI then cancel X, interested to know too

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xfer to what? miles or vouchers? not even sure if we can fly leh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.