SCB Metal X-Card

someusername

Reaction score
No. I just called up yesterday and was rejected on the waiver request. They will credit 75K SCP upon annual fee payment.

30K miles for $695.50. That's over 2.3 cents per mile which is pretty expensive. There aren't any other benefits are there - like lounge passes, airport transfers?

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought someone shared here the AF waiver apply to everyone? you mean its waiver for selected few only?

Garlic & Butter

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup got the waiver yesterday
"In appreciation of your support, we will exceptionally waive the 2021 annual fee for your StanChart X Card ending XXXX. Please continue to use your X Card to enjoy the latest privileges!"

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about the points? All changed to krisflyer? I was prepared to trf to someone else's account but dont need to already
yea all changed to KF before cancelling the X and VI card, SCB VI cardholders get to redeem KF miles at lower points, 3 years validity

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.