Reaction score

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feeling sleepy cause of motion sickness due to cam movment

zuoom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah did they check whether the structure able to support so many adults anot first...
Save life first.

Also... Most of these structures at the hdb area all over designed.

peaceheart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Save life first.

Also... Most of these structures at the hdb area all over designed.
Assessing environment and own safety first before trying to save others is more impt

zuoom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assessing environment and own safety first before trying to save others is more impt
That's why in the medic world. There's a motto. "so others may live". These guys put themselves in harms way.

There's always the risk of something falling, breaking. But if you wait to be super safe. Then the odds for the patient goes down.

magna_strike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why in the medic world. There's a motto. "so others may live". These guys put themselves in harms way.

There's always the risk of something falling, breaking. But if you wait to be super safe. Then the odds for the patient goes down.
They should change the motto, cause if they go down as well, then who takes care of those they are supposed to look after? Who looks after those who guard other's lives then?

peaceheart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm also medic during ns lah. True there's always risk but use common sense and minimise the risk mah. It's not only 2 medics on that platform, I see ard 6 pax incl casualty. If it's only 2 medics + 1 casualty on the platform then maybe still alright

zuoom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should change the motto, cause if they go down as well, then who takes care of those they are supposed to look after? Who looks after those who guard other's lives then?
You go ask them go and change lor.

zuoom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm also medic during ns lah. True there's always risk but use common sense and minimise the risk mah. It's not only 2 medics on that platform, I see ard 6 pax incl casualty. If it's only 2 medics + 1 casualty on the platform then maybe still alright
The medic doing the job. The rest extra lor.

In any case should you find it an issue. I would suggest you file a report with the police or one service app to bring the issue up.

blahblahsheep

Master Member
Reaction score
working at height. no permit.
no safety harness
no guardrails
no safety officer

peaceheart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The medic doing the job. The rest extra lor.
In any case should you find it an issue. I would suggest you file a report with the police or one service app to bring the issue up.
So you agree with me?

I suggest you write a letter to police and scdf to commend them for a job well done

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.