Seek advice: suspect helper tampering food and toiletries

Whattodoyah

Reaction score
Facing this problem here, called police but no direct evidence and cannot lodge case.. videos only showing helper brought milk bottle and food into toilet etc
Asked friends around seems very difficult to prove the case
Called HSA they said must report to police, called police no case so kind of stuck here
What should I do cause the helper is still in Singapore and may work for other household…any parents have experienced the same and how do you manage?

PsyClick

Reaction score
Trust already broken

What else do you want to do? If you keep her you wont be able to sleep at night, or in the day.

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Prepare her flight back to her hometown. Tell her only the night before the flight. Packed up and bye bye.
Talk so much for what…

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Curious to know what’s her explanation of bringing milk bottle and food into toilet? What kind of food? cooked or raw food?
you say milk bottle but filled with milk or empty?

Whattodoyah

Reaction score
Problem is I thought sure have a police case and sent to agent, now transferred already and couldn’t do anything.. very stupid move but seems cannot do anything now

Whattodoyah

Reaction score
It’s not one time, many times brought food to store room , to toilet, and also several nights came out 3 or 4 am and don’t know doing what with water kettle

kyang69

Master Member
Reaction score
Change maid but need to give clear, specific instructions -- no bringing of food, cutleries into toilets.

For my case, my wife totally didn't let our maid handle the preparation or the cooking of the food, if need the maid's help then will prepare or cook together.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.