Self-made millionaire couple Dalton Ng aged 20, Joella Lum aged 19 - each worth between $2-3 million

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take it with a pinch of salt. Talk is cheap. I got $10 million just that no reporter interview me nia. Believe or not up to you.

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably got lucky with crypto, unlikely to make millions doing the kind of stuff they are doing for only a few years. Its not like they started paypal or something.

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fake news

Just want to sell courses

So poor wants to sell guru courses

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SP got one forves under 30 right?

Fake south developer like Uptron

icebergy

Master Member
Reaction score
both are scammers

glance.sg all the fake profiles or freelancers all no put face pic and mosly is yilng most likely fake profile

containerpay say that it acts like a payment wallet but site look like poly school project and most impt their site is not listed under MAS, come on la, all finance or ah long company also need to register with mas

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Asia One better do good due diligence first , don't later like that Ceca idiot "Forbes 30 under 30" big cannon kena exposed.
And don’t forget the Bellanova or something Newcastle takeover case.

but if it’s real, jsk. All the best. Good to see sinkies doing well.

Hiling care

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think this is the whole truth at all.

Look at both websites, looks quite jialat.

Not likely at all that they can earn so much monthly with websites of such quality and traffic.

My best guess is they are using this articles to fish for blur VCs for their platforms.

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both are scammers

glance.sg all the fake profiles or freelancers all no put face pic and mosly is yilng most likely fake profile

containerpay say that it acts like a payment wallet but site look like poly school project and most impt their site is not listed under MAS, come on la, all finance or ah long company also need to register with mas
i thought i smelt something

Reaction score
both are scammers

Looks like a shell website, no content, nothing to find out more about products/services, just ask u to sign up, one website can’t even load

this Dalton is from SP, same as the other scammer Harsh Dalal

icebergy

Master Member
Reaction score

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take it with a pinch of salt. Talk is cheap. I got $10 million just that no reporter interview me nia. Believe or not up to you.
I believe you.
What is your story. Share here please.

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm calling BS on this one.
Here's why: neither containerpay nor glance.sg is a PTE LTD company.

For the former, you need to protect yourself from being sued because you deal with money. Hence, you should be a PTE LTD from day one. That's business 101.

As for glance, right now there is only 103 services. So few.
Glance looks like a website for primary school students.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.